“Good bar food at a good price”

The Great Dane Pub & Brewing Co.
Ranked #7 of 990 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: American, British
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Madison, Wisconsin, USA
“Good bar food at a good price”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Great Dane is on par with TGI Fridays. Great variety on the menu, reasonable prices, and very good food.

Visited October 2013

• Korean first
Edina, MN
“Historic Building with Good Food”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Within walking distance of UW Campus and right near the Capitol. The bar draws a lot of locals in the evening, but they weren't too noisy.

Visited October 2013
Edgerton, Wisconsin
“Delicious food and great drinks!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband and I ate here recently. I loved the many menu options. I had the chicken pot pie. You can't order that in many restaurants. It was amazing. My husband had a chicken sandwhich that he loved. This is a brewery. I wasn't in the mood for beer so I ordered something fruity. I love that they add their beer to the fruity cocktails. It takes the sweet edge off and they taste wonderful. My only issue was service. The night we went there was a lot of young girls working. The hostess that sat us was rude and our waitress was not friendly. She couldn't answer menu questions and was generally disconnected and spacey.

Holmfirth, United Kingdom
“Great experience, fab beer and food.”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Really enjoyable with excellent food and beers and very good service. Simple but really good and incredibly affordable, a must to try the brews!

South Central Pennsylvania
“Good Stop!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Neat place... Spacious! Had a couple Octoberfest brews, sandwich, salad & appetizer. All good. Our server was a doll and it was gorgeous day to sit out in the garden area. We stopped for lunch but I bet this is the place to be on a weekend night! Would stop again.