“Delicious food and great drinks!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Great Dane Pub & Brewing Co.

The Great Dane Pub & Brewing Co.
Ranked #7 of 975 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub, Bar, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Edgerton, Wisconsin
“Delicious food and great drinks!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband and I ate here recently. I loved the many menu options. I had the chicken pot pie. You can't order that in many restaurants. It was amazing. My husband had a chicken sandwhich that he loved. This is a brewery. I wasn't in the mood for beer so I ordered something fruity. I love that they add their beer to the fruity cocktails. It takes the sweet edge off and they taste wonderful. My only issue was service. The night we went there was a lot of young girls working. The hostess that sat us was rude and our waitress was not friendly. She couldn't answer menu questions and was generally disconnected and spacey.

• Korean first
Holmfirth, United Kingdom
“Great experience, fab beer and food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Really enjoyable with excellent food and beers and very good service. Simple but really good and incredibly affordable, a must to try the brews!

South Central Pennsylvania
“Good Stop!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

Neat place... Spacious! Had a couple Octoberfest brews, sandwich, salad & appetizer. All good. Our server was a doll and it was gorgeous day to sit out in the garden area. We stopped for lunch but I bet this is the place to be on a weekend night! Would stop again.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
“Great Dane pre and post race beers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

Several different levels to go to to eat and drink. Many different types of beer and easy to get to at different times. My only complaint that it was very loud to try and carry on any type of conversation. We go twice though.

Visited September 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Food was fantastic, beer was average”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

I loved my food. Usually with a brew pub you end up with great beer and bad food or vice versa. The food was excellent for a brew pub - fantastic salad and sandwiches, but the beers only tasted average. Maybe I tried the wrong ones (German Pils and the IPA), but I'll be coming back for the food next time in Madison, not as much the brews.