“Fabulous, As Always”

Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Families with children
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Fabulous, As Always”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

I work in Madison about once a month and I try to go to Sa Bai Thong every time. There are lots of good restaurants in Madison, so that tells you just how outstanding this restaurant is. Their food is amazing! The noodles must be homemade. Everything is fresh and perfectly spiced. Curries are flavorful and full of top-quality ingredients. Appetizers, salads, soups...it's hard to pick a favorite. There's only one drawback to eating here: Trying to figure out what to order takes so long because every dish is fantastic!

Visited September 2013

• Korean first
“Horrible service, alright food.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

We went in there for lunch, our server basically only took our order and never talked to us again. When we were done eating we couldn't find anyone to get us a to go box, when we finally did and got our box and were ready to go, we sat there with our dirty plates for a good 10 mins or more before another server came to take our plates. Then we waited some more until another one asked if we needed our check, and we could pay. Overall the service was horrible and because of that I am discourage to go again.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Bregonva
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Thai Jewel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

Thai food is hard to find where we're from, so this place was a special treat for us. The Thai iced tea and Thai iced coffee were both exquisite, as were our entrees and appetizers. Our waitress made excellent suggestions and she described the various dishes so that we could make a selection we would enjoy. We were also able to meet the chef who prepared our meals and he was equally polite and informative. All the food was excellently prepared, we didn't have to wait long even though it was lunchtime and we thoroughly enjoyed our experience.

The facilities are well-kept and modern. Clean and comfortable. Wonderful atmosphere!

• Visited July 2013
Baltimore
“Decent Thai food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

I've been to both the downtown and west side locations. Decent Thai food.

I like that Sa-Bai Thong offers more appetizers than most Asian restaurants. I especially enjoyed the Shrimp Purse. Their entree menu was already pretty extensive, but I've only tried the noodle dishes and haven't ventured out further. The staple Thai favorites -- Pad Thai and the Pad-Z You -- were decent.

If you're craving Thai food in Madison, you'll have to go to Sa-Bai Thong because it's the only Thai restaurant in the area. But they're not a bad option. Service is a hit or miss. I've had horrendous service here, but I've also had pretty good service here as well.

Visited November 2012
Evansville, Wisconsin
“Good food, great price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

I like a little spiciness every once in a while and so both my wife and I can get a great lunch at just the right heat! I don't think that I have a particular favorite but I enjoy the noodle dishes and they have a wide variety!

Visited April 2013