“Cold & Sugary.”
Review of Cupcakes-A-Go-Go Cafe - CLOSED

Cupcakes-A-Go-Go Cafe
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

These might be ok for a little kid's birthday party but they don't compare to the other cupcake vendors in town. Served so cold, almost frozen. No depth to flavor. Uses plastic containers. Relies on very sugary frosting that is enormous but the cupcake is small. Nice staff.

2  Thank docrockaud

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We were on a weekend trip in Wisconsin and were on our way back home when we decided to find a cupcake place to try. Cupcake a go go was the first one to come up and its site stated they were voted the best in Madison. If this is the best Madison has to offer I feel sorry for those who live here. I would have rather driven 2 hours out of my way to go to Molly's in Chicago to pay the same amount for a cupcake twice the size and ten times the flavor. What a let down. Shouldn't have wasted our time to go off our course to get.

2  Thank CupCakeKiller
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I bought my own "birthday cakes" here just to make it easy on the family. They were absolutely awesome! They have a wonderful assortment of flavors--something to please everyone--and not so much frosting that you can't find the delicious cake. Delightful service, too and good packaging for the carryouts. I'll be back BEFORE my next birthday!