“Delicious”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Being from Northern Minnesota, I jumped at the chance to try middle eastern food. I got the F-Bomb platter and it was SO good. I had ordered carry out and they actually called me after I picked it up to let me know they had forgotten my falafel and if I could come back. I was rewarded with two extra and they were so gracious. Best pita I've ever eaten. This platter could easily be split. Great value!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Banzo offers a variety of Pita sandwiches including falafel as well as the F-Bomb which is a marinated grilled chicken pita. The pitas are consistently good and fresh. Their sides are excellent complements to the sandwiches (or platter if you pefer). Banzo has two carts...one at Capitol Square and one at the University end of State Street. In addition, they have a restaurant which provides eat in, patio service, as well as delivery. Servers are friendly and helpful and delivery is quick.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

You can never go wrong with a banzo pita! Whether from their cart, delivered to your door step, or at their restaurant. Always fresh,high quality ingredients. Falafel is always fresh out of the fryer. All the sides are delicious. Pita bread soft and warm. And the sandwich comes in an ingenious box! This is my GO TO cart on library mall, and often my choice for delivery.

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful food, service and atmosphere. New favorite in Madison. We have been craving a great middle eastern place since moving here from Milwaukee and this place will do!

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I took a quick trip to Madison so he could interview for a job. Right before we left I insisted we stop at Banzo because the reviews I had read were great! I was not disappointed! I had the F-Bomb platter with grilled chicken. I had never had falafel before but I am hooked now! The food was fresh and delicious. When I finished I was full but not in the uncomfortable way you get when you eat greasy food. My other half had the kebab pita and wasn't impressed but he LOVED the chicken and hummus on my platter. The restaurant is an old house and it is very tiny with not much space for tables. The water wasn't cold. But those are things easily looked over. Fingers crossed he gets the job so I can eat there every week!!