“Amazing Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dubuque, Iowa
“Amazing Pizza”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

My wife, 2 year old daughter, and I visited S2 Pizza Bar just today, and I have to share my excellent experience. The hip urban atmosphere with exposed brick and stone with wood finishes is a great fit for the food and location.

S2 serves upscale 12' personal pizzas made in a wood fire oven, with premium local cheeses, veggies, and meats. Pizzas are $7 - $8.50, and are a good portion for one person, or to order several and share amongst a group. S2 also has salads, and tastey treats from Batch Bakehouse (!)

We stopped in for an early lunch, and there was a fun buzz about the place. Service was friendly and personal, stopping by our table several times to see how we were doing and if we could be helped.

Very pleased with the experience, we will certainly return in the near future and makes eating decisions even yet more difficult in Downtown Madison!

• Visited December 2012