Camp Randall Stadium University of Wisconsin
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 183 helpful votes
“the best”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

the best place to watch a college football game! great sightlines, and plenty of seating space. the food service is quite good, as well. for those not tailgating, there are plenty of bars/restaurants in the immediate area around the stadium catering to the crowd.

Visited December 2013

• Korean first
Clarion, Iowa, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun stadium”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I attended the Wisconsin High School Football chamionship at Camp Randall Stadium. It was a real fun experience. I took advantage of the shuttle bus from Allient Energy Center. That was a great service as I was nervous about driving on the campus with no idea where I was going. Shuttle bus took us right to the ticket counter. Jumbo tron was fun to watch replays.

Las Vegas
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 109 helpful votes
“Stadium is a MISH-MASCH, but food was great”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I didn't love this stadium. It is a mix of old-old and newer-old. I'm not one to say rip it all down and start over -- but in truth, this stadium has seen its better days. Seating is complex as are the passage-ways. With all the money that Wiscy football brings in, you would think a major upgrade would be in the works. I am hopeful that they can keep a little of the old-school charm, but they really need to start over.

Weather was cold for November. Windy as well. The stadium did an OK job of shielding the fans, but I'm afraid the players weren't so lucky. We had typical end-zone seats. Visibility was not good from the end-zone. There is really too much space between the end-zone seats and the field and then if the team is at the other end of the field -- well, it just isn't that great. It is a big stadium, but I would recommend visitors find a way to get side seating at all costs.

The food variety was TERRIBLE, but the food that was offered was solid. The Brats were right on and I ate many :) The place is clean and the fans were kind. Loved my experience, but will know to upgrade seating next time around.

Bay View, WI
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Always a great time”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Camp Randall is awesome, no matter how many times I go there it never ceases to amaze me! To see a game here is the best. The weather was not very nice for the game, but it is WI in November so dress for it.There is so much tradition here if you are from Wisconsin it can bring a tear to your eye.

Austin, Texas
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Awesome game experience”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I come from Texas where football is life. It's the air you breathe, and we take it seriously. It was so nice to visit a place where football was a game, a thing to entertain and enjoy. Unlike Texas, they use their PA system to play jams. In Texas we use it to show commercials. The entire stadium "jump jump"'s b/w the third and fourth quarters and the students cracked me up, "Let's go old people!" When they wanted the rest of the stadium to do the wave they yelled that! It was so fun! Tied for best experience in Madison!