“New favorite in Madison!”
Review of Naples 15

Naples 15
Ranked #1 of 1,014 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: My desire is to transmit joy,and emotions to others through food, in exactly the same way you share at your home with your family and friends, and share my cuisine and my Neapolitan Culture with sincerity and passion. Thank You, Chef Salvatore Di Scala Il mio desiderio e trasmettere gioia ed emozioni agli altri attraverso il cibo, esattamente nello stesso modo in cui si condivide a casa con la famiglia e gli amici, e condividere la mia cucina e la mia cultura napoletana con sincerita e passione. Grazie, Chef Salvatore Di Scala
Reviewed March 16, 2014

This was our second trip to Naples and it was delicious! The five cheese ravioli, salmon, and cannoli, are wonderful! We live an hour and a half away, but this is our treat when we get to Madison! If you are looking for a small, yet quaint little place with Authentic Italian, then you will truly enjoy this!

2  Thank 1143amg

Reviewed March 15, 2014

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!!!! I was attending the BIG 10 Wrestling championship and met up with some friends who I took to dinner. Great service.... our waiter was great. All three of us raved about the food. One had sea bass, one had the ravioli and I asked the waiter to "surprise me". He brought a pasta dish with a very rich sauce, chicken and pears. So GREAT!!!! The three of us rang up a bill of $115.00 (including tip). The food is very rich tasting. Do not expect to get out of Naples on the cheap. I knew what the prices were and was comfortable with paying that price. I will be visiting Naples next time I am in Madison.

2  Thank pointingdogsrule
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Naples 15 has some of the finest Italian food I have ever had. The eggplant is so outstanding that I could order this for weeks and not tire of it. The salad was outstanding as well, sprinkled with large, thin slices of parmesan cheese, and delicious dressing. Our meal was most complete with a sweet and delicate cannoli. Sal, the owner is authentic and friendly. I'll be back....and very soon.

1  Thank Jason M
Reviewed November 17, 2013

My wife and I ate here based upon a tripadvisor recommendation. It is nicely located 1 block from the capitol square in nice part of town.

The restaurant has a REAL wood burning oven for cooking pizzas and other food. We ordered a baked cheese appetizer which was excellent and highly recommend to others. Came with small pizza bread slices.

As is my usual in owner-cooked restaurants, I told the waitress to give me "chef's choice". I really have never gone wrong with letting the owner/chef decide what I will eat. I was served the best scallop and pasta dish I've ever eaten. The scallops were the size of a pop can, and were generous. The pasta was homemade and large to absorb the tomato cream sauce. It was amazing. I would highly recommend this-- yes, even in Wisconsin.

My wife had a pizza with proscuito and cheeses. We have been all over Italy, and yes even to Naples, and yes, this is true authentic pizza just like from Campanioa / Naples.

The wines were reasonable and quite good.

The only reason I didn't put this as 5 stars is the service. The waitress didn't seem friendly, interested in what we wanted, nor was attentive, and the restaurant was about 50% full at the time of night we ate.

They need a sales class.

Ignoring the server, this is one of the best American-side authentic Italian restaurants you will visit.

1  Thank gritz71
Reviewed November 15, 2013

We had a romantic dinner here and staff worked with me to make the evening special by allowing me to prep the table in advance. The food was very good but I felt that the fancy upscale ragu was overpriced for the dish. The flavor was good but it did not wow me. The rest of meal was much better. The environment is fairly typical Southern Italian. There is a wood burning oven and tables line the window along the street. The best part about this restaurant for me was the friendly staff.

2  Thank mongus