“Terrific Italian food”

Naples 15
Ranked #1 of 1,014 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: My desire is to transmit joy,and emotions to others through food, in exactly the same way you share at your home with your family and friends, and share my cuisine and my Neapolitan Culture with sincerity and passion. Thank You, Chef Salvatore Di Scala Il mio desiderio e trasmettere gioia ed emozioni agli altri attraverso il cibo, esattamente nello stesso modo in cui si condivide a casa con la famiglia e gli amici, e condividere la mia cucina e la mia cultura napoletana con sincerita e passione. Grazie, Chef Salvatore Di Scala
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Warm, and inviting - marvelous food and service. My absolute favorite is Scallops and Prawns, although Chef made a special birthday dinner, off the menu one night, for my husband.That, too, was to die for. The wood-fired pizzas are good and the "made-on-site" pasta is so much better than anything out of a box. I wish I could afford to eat there every night.

1  Thank JoyceK_MadTown

Reviewed February 22, 2013

My husband and I are both heart italian food. Went to Naples 15 for dinner and we like the food and the wine. The service was okay. Try the lobster pasta and you will loved it too!

1  Thank Ann S
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Avoid the gnocchi. Try the pizzas. Enjoy the ragu. Desserts are pretty darn tasty, too. The environment is friendly and energetic. This is one that you're going to have to try for yourself to see if it fits your sensibilities when it comes to wood-fired pizzas and Italian fare. The prices are decent. The space is good for families and for couples and if you're with friends, you've got it made.

1  Thank EpicureanMe
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I had heard good things about this place and was really surprised at the awful pizzas we got as "take out" this week. One had a glob of spinach in the center of it that was sprinkled with garlic and some other other stuff that was terrible. There were some small bits of sausage sprinkled around randomly on the outer part that was barely edible but not enough to stop us from dumping both pizzas in the trash after one piece. These two pizzas win my vote for the worst I have ever had. I know mistakes happen but how can you make a pizza that tastes so bad you can't gag it down with a beer or two. I would not go back there for any reason.

1  Thank LorenD1
Reviewed October 23, 2012

The pizza is amazing! Tastes just like the real thing! The margarita pizza is delicious! A must try! All of their food is made with Italian tradition and delicacy!

1  Thank Jdd518