“great lobster bisque”

Add it.
T. Sushi
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed October 20, 2012

My boyfriend and I ate here on his birthday. I am not a fan of sushi, but he likes it. He enjoyed his sushi and I loved the lobster bisque. It was very good. The restaurant is a little expensive for State Street, but the lobster bisque was definitely worth the 8.00 they charged for it.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We heard mixed reviews of this place and thought we would give it a try before a show at Overture. Nice atmosphere, great start with a flavorful bowl of miso soup. Then the sushi rolls came. Our group had 7 different rolls. Ick. The rice was pasty and stuck to my teeth. The cucumber mint sauce should not be allowed near sushi. I couldn't scrape it off and it made a bad situation worse. And strawberry's don't work in a roll. I was hungry so I managed to get most of the food down - but it was overly chewy and a chore. With wonderful places nearby like Wasabi, Red, Takara, and Muramoto. There is no need to eat at this place. It did have a cool back lounge room that would be nice for an after show drink. But still no reason to go near the overly riced, pasty sushi. And it was really expensive. Similar rolls are several dollars less at other downtown sushi places.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

There are some decent sushi places in Madison, but this isn't one, and it's sad because I live right around the corner. The rolls are overpriced (like $14-16 each) for Madison, and the place tries to be fancy, forgetting that it's on State Street in Madison, Wisconsin. Plus, the rolls aren't even good. Bland and stuffed with filler, rather than fish. Went once, and won't go back. Will stick with Muramoto or Red Sushi.