“Best in madison”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Madison, Wisconsin
“Best in madison”
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

By far the best apple fritters and old fashioned donuts in the area.
Been going here for last 5 years.

Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
“Giant apple fritters!!!”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I went to the Greenbush Bakery to get my wife an Oreo donut, but when I got there, my eyes spied a giant apple fritter, the size of 10-12" pizza. It was pricy ($5), but a good fritter is worth the price. This fritter fits the bill. Along with the fritter and the Oreo donut (fantastic), I purchased and mint frosted donut (good), a bavarian cream donut (awesome), and then a few regular donuts which were pretty good. Good donuts are hard to come by, but Madison is blessed to have this little gem.

• Visited March 2014
“Best glazed cherry cake donuts.”
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Located on busy Regent street with a perfectly sized little parking lot. Friendly counter staff and wonderful kosher fare. Open really, really late for a bakery (at least 10pm weeknights and 2am weekends) and I don't think I've ever had anything except their cherry and blueberry glazed cake donuts because they are DELICIOUS; grab one (or a few) with some milk and you are set. Although I've heard the fritters and filled options are great as well. Can't rave enough. Enjoy!!!

Visited October 2013
Washington DC
“Best donuts ever.”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

My friends and I went to Greenbush on Thursday night. The line moved quickly and the man working couldn't have been nicer. I got one Oreo donut and one custard-filled chocolate donut. Both were delicious! I can't wait to go back.

• Visited January 2014
Madison, Wisconsin
“not since i'm 10”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Incredible. I've not had donuts like this since I was 10. Funny how my car finds reasons to go down Regent St. These are not "factory" donuts like you get at some places which will not be named here. I particularly like the chocolate creme filled chocolate cruller!