“The salads are outstanding...” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Wisconsin
“The salads are outstanding...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

I've been a number of times for the tacos, fish tacos, fajitas, etc... but then I saw one of their salads. Seriously? They are magnificent and a heck of a deal. I doubt I'll ever get anything else again.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Madison, Wisconsin
“All around a great buy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

Generous portions! The nachos had plenty of toppings and the soft shell tacos were great an even balance of meat, veggies, and feta.. I wish they had one in my neck of the woods!

Visited January 2014
Madison, Wisconsin, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Solid Midwest Taco”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great place to get a quick bit. Esp on Tuesdays $1.25/taco. Get extra 'fuzzy' which is the powder they put on. Solid place to watch a football game, if it's not your team.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Maaz A
Madison, Wisconsin
“Good Tacos and Cheap Margaritas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

We stopped on a Wednesday for the margaritas for $1.25 and to try the fish tacos. I got two tacos (one fish, one pork) and two sides--the person taking our order suggested the potatoes and the special beans. We also got some chips and salsa. We took our drinks outside and waited for the food. The salsa was thick and had good flavor. The chips were warm. The food seemed to take a while to arrive. Unfortunately my side of beans was lukewarm, so I walked them back in and they microwaved them for me. I was a little surprised they didn't just give me a new side of beans. The tacos were excellent and the potatoes were hot and spicey. We enjoyed sitting out front watching people go by, but there was a fair amount of traffic noise. Definitely a place we will try again.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank aquadroplet
“YUM YUM!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Loved my breakfast burrito! (potato and egg!), fast and friendly service!! looks like families like it a lot too!

Visited November 2012