“Not what I expected” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
San Diego, California
“Not what I expected”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

Was not what I expected , base on the good reviews from Trip advisor, my waffle was untastefull and some what bitter to the taste. The service was under average.

Visited November 2013

Venice, Florida
“Very Good ! Love The Server !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

I will bus tables for you next time or anytime just call me , had the Fritatta ?? and coffee , yummy.
Oatmeal looked good and the waffles , read about Yola interesting place.

Will be back

Visited November 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Pretty awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Unfortunately, my visit here started off with an incompletely washed coffee cup, and I had to dig through the silverware to find a clean fork. Then my food was insipid, not even rendered edible by adding hot sauce (a frittata that had been baked to only a runny consistency). I was also served wilted greens with a terrible dressing. I was unable to eat the food. I would not go again.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank ewparker
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
“A Fun Little Place with Tasty Treats and Good Coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

Me and the better half stopped in yesterday to Yolas since we had heard so much about it. Its a cute little place, with a surprisingly large and creative kids area, as well as an area for adults. Both of us ordered breakfast sandwiches, and I also ordered a Shakeology (tasty chocolate, peanut-butter, espresso, and banana). All was quite tasty. We were serviced by a very polite, polite, and helpful young man (Alex?). Or visit was short, but tasty and memorable and we will be back. I saw a lot tasty treats on the way out that I wanted to try, but I had to save them for next time.

• Visited February 2013
Vandalia, Ohio
“Nice and relaxing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

We stopped in for a nice break one morning. We had smoothies and coffee. We would recommend both. We really enjoyed the outdoor seating that they provided.

• Visited August 2012