“Always good food”

Cuisines: American
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Always good food”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

This is just a few blocks from the Kohl Center but get there early before a game, it gets very crowded. The prices are a bit high and the service was a bit slow, but the waitress seemed overwhelmed and did apologize. I've been to a few BWWs and this one had an unusual layout, but I guess it's the food/drink that matters.

• Visited December 2013

Wisconsin
“Good stop after Badger games!”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Just visited BWW on State. We sat at the bar and was well taken care off right from the start. The wings are always delicious along with the service. The atmosphere is great if you can't get tickets to be part of a Badger game.

• Visited November 2013
New York City, New York
“Friendly staff. Very casual - no worries”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Besides of the great wings, our waitress jenni was very friendly. The atmosphere is very casual and low key. No stress just beers, wings and thousands of tv with sports.

My only worry was the barroom. I thought it would be dirty and horrible but it was very clean and you can still here one of the tv from the speaker system.

We had a nice time and we'll be back for more drinks and wings

• Visited June 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love the honey barbecue sauce!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I love coming here each Thursday for boneless wing day. It's a great place to watch a game, too! The food is tasty and the service is usually quite good.

Visited May 2013
glenwood, Missouri
“EXCELLENT place to eat!!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had never eaten at a Buffalo Wild Wings and I loved it! There were several College kids but they were in and out. The wait staff was fantastic and our food was out fast. I like things as plain as I can get them and places normally mess up my order but the waitress and cooks got it perfect! There are TV's on every wall to watch any game you want. They had hockey on a couple, basketball on a few. It was kind of loud in there because we got sat right by one of the tv's. Everything was pretty cheap and tasted great! Everyone was really friendly!

• Visited February 2013