“Great Sports Bar”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #400 of 1,020 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife & I are in Madison quite often and we usually stop at Wild Wings as they have all the sports events on for great viewing. The food is excellent & the service is very good and the location is excellent as it is on West side close to where we are. Several stores & hotels within short drive make it a good place to hang out while wife is shopping.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

The Buffalo Wild Wings in Madison is nothing special. It's larger than some BWW's that I have been to, but it is popular with the college crowd and, therefore, is ALWAYS packed. I've waited over an hour for a table there before. Not worth it.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Service was good and it was Not too far from the hotel . Just next to the mall. Worth the walk. They have Spotted COw on tap there also!

Reviewed May 27, 2012

I've been to B dubs once and I have to say I'm not a big fan of it. I went on boneless wings thursday and I waited longer than normal for my food. It came and wasn't great. The chicken was dry and not very tasty. After I went home, my stomach started acting up and I felt sick. Don't think I'll be going back.

1  Thank Vanessa Y
Reviewed January 21, 2012

we wanted a quick dinner, with a beer; we weren't keen on the brand or the outward appearance; but the food was pretty good (fish tacos: tasty and good value); wide beer selection; and pretty lively (football games on TV, if you like that sort of thing - we do).