“Yummy place”

Cuisines: American
Janesville
“Yummy place”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Have been here for breakfast & lunch & both have been very good. That is the only negative thing. Those are the only options you have. They are not open for dinner. Which to me in today's economy is pretty strange for a restaurant not to be open for dinner.

They are in a handy location right off the beltline.

Great food choices & the food is excellent.

Atmosphere, decor is very inviting and relaxing.

Visited November 2012

Madison, WI
“Gave it a second chance!”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

My husband and I decided to give The Egg and I... last time we go there. The menu is great, and it all sounds good, but the food is average. My husband ordered a M.B.A frittata and I ordered a single raspberry granola pancake with a side of potatoes. My husband was disappointed with the mild flavor of his frittata. He said he could not even taste the cheeses. They brought out my potatoes way before my pancake, and although the waitress took it back, I think they just put that order of potatoes under the heat lamp (the sour cream was melty and warm), and brought it back with my pancake. Was the food horrible? No, but for the price, we would rather go to Pancake Cafe.

• Visited September 2012
Columbia
“Average”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

My waffle was great! However, my eggs were average and the turkey sausage had a strange flavor. Although I had to pay extra for the turkey sausage I did not eat most of it. The service was pretty good but nothing to write home about.

Oregon, WIsconsin
“Healthy choices, great service”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

A smiling pleasant, face always greets me at the door when I arrive at Egg & I. Although the establishment is frequently busy, I rarely have to wait for a table. Take note of the great daily specials when you walk in the door - the omelet specials can have some great flavor combinations. the Vera Cruz Chicken and Avocado Omelet and the Mediterranean Omelets are flavorful and healthy! My favorite though is the Raspberry Oatmeal Pancake with extra yogurt - very filling and healthy for a pancake.
This is a great spot for family and friends and the private meeting room that can be reserved free of charge is an excellent choice for business.
The Egg & I Madison is always clean and shining.
The only negative for me here is the bathrooms are in a common hallway with other businesses. They are always clean, but their is a musty odor.

• Visited September 2012