“Good Buffet So-so Pizza”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Dahmen's Pizza Place - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Verona, Wisconsin
“Good Buffet So-so Pizza”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

We've gone a few times for the lunch buffet and the value is great. If it's not busy, they try to make sure the pizza you like is on the buffet. (Very nice touch!) The buffet consists of soup, which is usually mediocre, salad bar, which is nothing fancy but not bad, breadsticks, and endless pizza. Their pizza is unusual. It has a very thin crust and a different cheese blend. I'm not that fond it and I think people either love it or hate it. The atmosphere is nice. The owners are very friendly but one of the owner's mom is a bit pushy. They have two kinds of breadsticks, regular and dessert. Both are quite tasty.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank mictlantecuhtli

Madison, Wisconsin
“Ohhh Yeah! Awesome Pizza!”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

My sister & I checked it out & it was absolutely delicious. The crust is light, tender, airy, crispy-cracker(y) & the sauce is so good. I swear I taste a hint of beer flavor somewhere in the pizza, just a hint but there isn't any. Know that sbutle hint of beer in beer battered cheese curds? Similar to that. You can eat quite a bit without getting overly full, just the way a pizza should be. Nice atmosphere (has several big screen TV's yet not intrusive), super FAST service, great staff. We love it & will definitely be back. The pizza arrives with a generous amount of cheese so if you're thinkng of ordering extra - I'd skip that, it has plenty automatically One of our favorite pizzas - has an old-time taste you want to make sure not to miss out on. They offer a salad bar & other items but we didn't try any of those. I even love their pizza cold. My sister already went back with a group of people & they all really enjoyed it too. Highly recommend & hope they're here to stay for a long time. Enjoy if you have a chance to visit.

• Visited November 2011