All reviews best westerns sitting area waffles easy access restaurants and shopping would stay here again hot tub free breakfast waffle maker indoor pool clean rooms fresh fruit great room madison area the breakfast area convenient location king bed
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2006

Stayed one night while traveling through Madison. Arrived at 1pm and had to wait until 2:30 until room was reported as ready, but check-in is not officially until 3, so no real problem. Room was decent, good size studio suite with partition between bed and living area. A/C did not work in first room, but was quickly accomodated to a second room where A/C was OK - it ran constantly during a heat wave and kept the room reasonably cool but did not have anything to spare. Hotel is not luxurious, but was clean and a good deal for the price. Would consider staying here again.

Date of stay: May 2006
2  Thank Walter S
Reviewed May 21, 2006

I'm a loyal member of tripadvisor to make sure that I find the best hotels and deals. I looked at this site before booking this motel. Everyone have good and bad experiences. My experience with best western east towne started off good and turned bad due to poor customer service when I noticed I was overcharged by this motel. I just recently stayed there for two weeks during the weekday for a training. The breakfast was o.k. most days until I notice the eggs were green. Sorry Sam,but I don't like green eggs and ham! Any who, my company paid for my stay and I decided to stay an extra day to do some more shopping. Well, best western charged my account for two extra days instead of one and when I noticed I called and spoke with mangement who denied that their computer made this mistake. To make a long story short the managament was very unproffessional in handling this mistake and blamed my bank only after insulting my intelligence. I got off the phone very upset because this guy, Kevin Sasse made me feel very helpless. It took me calling the general manager to solve this problem which was in fact their mistake not my bank. So I warn everyone who is thinking about staying here to pay by cash only unless you want the unprofessional headache!!

Date of stay: May 2006
6  Thank chenderson
Reviewed October 26, 2005

I have many good memories of this hotel. Pool is nice, the breakfast was outstanding and the room itself was large and comfortable.It might smell, but it is in a great location.

Date of stay: October 2004
4  Thank Voyage24398
Reviewed July 13, 2005

We stayed at this Best Western on our way out West. It is an easy on and off for 90. The room was average (nothing special). The breakfast consisted of more than just donuts - eggs, biscuits and gravy, etc. We needed more towels but upon calling the front desk I was told I would have to go downstairs to get the towels because they had only one person working the desk. The hotel is close enough to restaurants that you can walk.

4  Thank Brutus_Buckeye
Reviewed June 2, 2005

A good value - clean, pleasant hotel for a great price. I didn't expect much but I was surprised. I believe it is just as good as hotels for twice the daily rate in Madison. I will definitely return.

Date of stay: June 2005