All reviews best westerns sitting area waffles easy access restaurants and shopping would stay here again free breakfast hot tub waffle maker indoor pool clean rooms fresh fruit great room madison area the breakfast area convenient location king bed
Selected filters
Reviewed May 20, 2004

We stayed at the Best Western East Towne Suites the weekend of May 7-9, 2004.
I'd read on here that the hotel was nice, and we were pleasantly happy with our experience. The room was big -- a real suite with couch and chairs -- and a comfortable bed. It's not a luxury hotel, but it had everything we'd possibly want including hairdryer, iron & ironing board, and coffeemaker. I was excited to try the full breakfast, which we did. It included eggs, waffles, and sausage, along with some continental usuals such as dry cereal. It all tasted good.
Overall, we enjoyed our stay and would return again.

6  Thank TravelBear12
Reviewed November 15, 2003

Good price and convient location next to the interstate. Room seemed small and was noisey for a sunday night, The continetal breakfast was great and very filling. Price was very good for this type of hotel. The kids and I enjoyed the pool.

5  Thank Dakota-Lard
Reviewed August 23, 2003

Breakfast was good. Close to shopping mall and restaurants. Quick check in and out. However, the suite we were in was really quite compact in size. Room has strong odor of air freshener. Carpet inside the suite was dirty. No changing room and lockers next to the swimming pool.
Charged me $20 for local calls I made from my room during my stay.

9  Thank LoveTravel38691
Reviewed July 8, 2003

Nice and spacious rooms. Lots of extras. Conveniently located to interstate, shopping and restaurants. For breakfast, however, there's no need to leave. You're treated to a FULL, HOT breakfast!! This is no "continental breakfast" consisting of pastry and coffee. We're talkin' eggs, sausage, bacon, pancakes, coffee, juice, milk and more! The FREE breakfast is worth the stay alone!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

4  Thank jjkautza
Reviewed January 11, 2003

My family and I have been quite a few times, and never dissappointed. Except for the fact, it was time to go home.:)

5  Thank Daydream17825