Best Western East Towne Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsbest westernssitting areawaffleshot breakfasteasy accessrestaurants within walking distancewould stay here againoff the highwaywaffle makerpull out couchhot itemsfree breakfasthot tubindoor poolclean roomsgreat roomfresh fruit
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We've stayed at the BW East Towne multiple times, when we visit the grandkids. We've always had great, friendly service (and the price is right). The rooms are comfortable and spacious. There are a lot of nearby stores and restaurants. We highly recommend this hotel.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We stayed here for one night as we were passing through the Madison area. Staff was super friendly, and the rooms were very spacious and clean. The pool area was very nice and we had a good splash there after a long day of driving. The hotel staff was very helpful in providing us with restaurant information for supper. There was certainly lots of choices. The hotel is right off the highway and was very quiet. Perfect for us after a long drive, and then a long drive again the next day. If we find ourselves in the Madison area again, we'd stay here again.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

This hotel is on E wash/ hwy 151 near East Towne Mall. Not as near downtown, but good prices, walkable distance to the mall. They accomodated early check in. Pool area is large and airy and well maintained. Standard hot breakfast. staff was friendly and helpful. Small hotel store with fairly reasonable prices- would stay here again

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Made a quick reservation when stuck at the airport. Chose this for location and the advertised free airport shuttle. Reserved via Expedia.

Called hotel to get the shuttle from airport. They said you have to reserve it 24 hours in advance, or get your own shuttle and pay for it, because they Don't Have Their Own Shuttle Driver. False advertising, clearly. I didn't like the bait and switch or the attitude of the front desk. I reserved at a different hotel.

Expedia was willing to give me a refund under the circumstances as long as they had authorization from Best Western-just a phone call to the front desk.

Expedia came back and told me that the management was not only uncooperative, they were very rude.

I called the hotel again myself, and talked to a different manager, with the same result. They tried to blame it all on Expedia, when Expedia was actually trying to help me and process a refund, they just couldn't get Best Western to cooperate.

It would have been so easy to create a satisfied customer who would be happy to stay at a Best Western again a different time, but the management doesn't seem to have that as a value.

I called Best Western corporate customer service, where they were courteous, but disconnected from the individual hotels, which are franchises. Corporate customer service is just there to answer phones and process reservations.

I won't use Best Western ever again, and I wouldn't get near this one if they were the last hotel in town.

Buyer beware.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank DHeron009
Seth C, Manager at Best Western East Towne Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

I'm so sorry that we were unable to accommodate you in regard to a free shuttle ride. Unfortunately, we don't have a full-time shuttle driver. Therefore, the only way we can offer this service for free is to schedule our associates in advance to drive the shuttle. Of course, if you don't make the reservation in advance but we have someone available to drive the shuttle, we will always be happy to offer you a free ride. Please note that the first paragraph in our hotel's description of "General Amenities" on the Expedia website it states, "A complimentary airport shuttle is available from early morning to late night, according to scheduled times (reservations required at least 24 hours in advance)." It's truly not our intention to falsely advertise our services, and I truly hope that the statement on Expedia's site does in fact clearly indicate that advance reservations are required for the shuttle. I'm sorry you were unhappy with the shuttle arrangements, and I hope you will give us another chance.

Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

Because we were gold crown members, the hotel of upgraded us to a king suite. The front part of the suite was so comfortable we stayed up too late anf barely made it to breakfast which ended at 9 a.m.

The breakfast entres are cooked to order and then you can pick up items from the buffet bar. My wife and I both had the eggs over easy and sausage links. We appreciated the fact that they have whole grain bread even though the bread was too big for the toaster and I ended up burning it.

• Stayed: May 2013