Best Western East Towne Suites
$153
Comfort Inn Madison - Downtown(Madison)(Great Value!)
$95
$150
$135
$197
  • Pool
AmericInn by Wyndham Madison West(Madison)(Great Value!)
$82
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
$150
  • Pool
All reviewsbest westernssitting areawaffleshot breakfasteasy accessrestaurants within walking distancewould stay here againoff the highwaywaffle makerhot tubpull out couchfree breakfasthot itemsindoor poolclean roomsgreat roomfresh fruit
Reviewed August 24, 2011

We stayed in the this hotel on our last night of vacation. We made the reservation without realizing that they are a completely pet friendly location. I am severely allergic to cats and dogs so I voiced concern over the room they put us in. They allowed me to check out a couple of rooms to see if they would work. We found one that did not cause me any problems. The room was clean and the hotel itself was nice. However, when we asked for a late checkout, the next morning, we were told "no" because they were completely full and needed to get housekeeping in there. We checked out on time and were upset to hear the same lady tell a father and son that they could have a late check out (they both wanted to take showers) and to "not worry about it". That made us angry. I guess we upset them by checking the room before we stayed. I don't know but we will not stay with them again. All we asked for was an extra hour. If they could allow them, they should have allowed us.

Room Tip: They were the only hotel, we stayed with on our vacation, that didn't have any specials on rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2011

While I would love to write a review that is overly critical because of this properties' faults, the service for the price was perfect. When I checked in I asked for a room that was away from children, he gave me a corner room that was quiet! The room was circa 1980's dull, the shower and bathroom was more like a 1 star property despite the generous supply of towels, and the electric outlets (in the room and the cafe) seemed to barely function for charging my electronics. That being said, the large bed was fine, the hot water plentiful, and the free hot breakfast delicious. The free parking and free internet also are big plusses! Major flaws included the mold where the tile meets the shower surround (this is visible to me because I'm 6'3", so not visible to most), the bottle opener attached to the wall (not a quality of a property that touts itself as 3 stars), and the rattle and buzz of the air cooling unit. Yes, I'd stay here again. It's cheap and the breakfast is worth about $10. If I could stay downtown at the "other" three star properties, I would in a heartbeat. This was a property that was booked on Hotwire where the assertion of three stars originated.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed August 18, 2011

We have stayed here many times over the past 10 years. It is a fine hotel with very nice, and large, rooms, a wonderful pool and spa, and a real breakfast with much more than donuts. They actually cook and serve real food! The staff is always pleasant, if only a bit overworked, and helpful in every way.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2011

We got a great deal on hot-wire but the bed was not very comfortable. Overall I would stay here again but nothing spectacular to write about.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed August 4, 2011

Great Place Great service and very friendly employees. Made our trip extra nice.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family