Magnuson Grand Hotel
Comfort Inn Madison - Downtown(Madison)(Great Value!)
$101
$85
Free cancellation until 05/30
Book now, pay at stay
$197
  • Pool
AmericInn by Wyndham Madison West(Madison)(Great Value!)
$93
$82
$75
Country Inn
$150
$135
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

$149
  • Breakfast included
The Edgewater(Madison)
Free cancellation until 05/30
$149
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

$169
$164
  • Breakfast included
$150
$139
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

Best Western East Towne Suites(Madison)(Great Value!)
$101
$76
Orbitz.com
All reviewsho chunk casinofamily christmasmatch playasked the desk clerkfavorite roompaint jobnice continental breakfasthot tubson's weddingwafflesfelt like homebiscuits and gravygreat ratemorning breakfastmadison wiaverage hotelgreat place to stay
Reviewed January 13, 2013

This hotel was very reasonably priced for booking a last minute room. Within 1/2 mile of the casino, this was the better choice of hotels. Even though it is an independent hotel, which I usually avoid, this hotel offered the same ameneties as other hotel chains.

Pool was excellent and very warm
Beds were fairly comfortable (a bit on the firm side, but not too bad)
Refrigerator and microwave in the room

I would recommend it to anyone who wants to stay close to the casino.

Room Tip: Ask for the casino voucher if you plan on going.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We stayed here because my cousin was getting married next door at Capital City Harley Davidson dealership (tell you about that later). During check in I asked about the shuttle to Ho Chunk Casino (which is about 2 minutes from the hotel). The receptionist told me they call the Casino to come pick up guests. Once she found out we were interested in the Casino, she offered us a $10.00 voucher each to use at the Casino. She had to date it for the day you are going to use it. I believe they would not have offered this unless they know you might be going.

Room was clean and comfortable. Didn't spend a lot of time in the room. It did have a refrigerator and microwave which we did not use. We were only staying one night so didn't pack my shampoo or conditioner because most hotels supply. They did have shampoo but no conditioner. Sat down in the lobby as we had several family members staying here for the wedding. Very comfortable. One thing I have never seen before is they actually sell beer, wine or champagne right at the front desk. You could buy a Miller Lite for $3.00/bottle. The next morning I did not take full advantage of the breakfast offered but my husband did. He said the biscuits and gravy were good and the eggs were ok. I only had a couple of powdered doughnuts. Some of my family members mentioned how nice/helpful the staff was.

The wedding/reception was right next door at the Harley Davidson dealership. You could walk out the front door of the Hotel into the parking lot, cross through some grass and you were in the parking lot of the Harley Davidson dealership. That was awsome! Don't understand the addresses of the hotel and dealership for being right next door, anyway, reception hall upstairs and I was very impressed. Very classy!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We stayed here October !9 and 20 for my sons wedding excellent service the staff was wonderful The room was very comfortable.the shuttle service back and forth to my sons weeding was an excellent service. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank barb m
Reviewed October 20, 2012

My husband and I stayed here the end of September. Though our room was spacious, it was in need of updating including painting, new carpeting, and fixing the cracked window (Room 402). I could tell the hotel cleaning staff did not open the drapes when they cleaned that day, otherwise they would have found tissue stuck in the upper track of the window. That was kind of gross. The desk person upon checking in was very nice however, the two ladies in the morning were not as friendly and even though one was on the phone did not acknowledge my presence. Breakfast should be served until 10:00 instead of 9:00 for late travelers. Otherwise, an OK stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We stayed here overnight while visiting family in nearby Cottage Grove. The hotel staff was great and greeted us in a friendly manner. We got checked in with no problems. The lobby was nicely decorated for Halloween and made us feel very comfortabe. Our room was nicely furnished with very new looking linens and clean including the bathroom. Breakfast was about normal for this type of place. The eggs and hash were Ok per my wife but I skipped it for toasted muffins and coffee. choice of lots of cold cereals and juices. Coffee was great!!! We would stay there again when we are in the area for sure!!!

Room Tip: The king bed with sofa sleeper worked great for us. We had a "highway" view but never heard any noises
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple