“Very beautiful hotel!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Madison American Center
Ranked #28 of 63 Hotels in Madison
“Very beautiful hotel!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I recently stayed at the La Quinta and I was pleasantly surprised to see that the hotel was beautiful and very clean! The front desk staff was very friendly and our room was exquisite! I will be back again soon!

• Stayed January 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Made our reservations in advance, reserved on a credit card and they still gave our room away. We only had one real bed in the room. They gave us a small credit but considering we were reserved for the entire weekend maybe they should have not gived someone else our room! They did offer for us to switch rooms but since we had plans all day on Saturday that meant leaving all of our belonging on a luggage cart only to return late with 3 small sleeping children, and set up a pack and play and arrange everyone's pillows, stuffed animals,blankets, pjs - anyone with small children knows that setting up night one in a hotel is a horrible, then to be asked to do it again? Yes, I was pissed! Guess I still am considering all the rave reviews this hotel has received in the past. Guess maybe I am one of the few unlucky ones. But trust me you don't want to be one of them! Take your chances!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Leslie F
Manitowoc, Wisconsin, USA
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We had the two room suite. Excellent lodging. Very clean and surprisingly inexpensive for a Madison area motel. The HD TV was a pleasant surprise. Too bad we had to get back on the road before breakfast.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Wisconsin
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Once you find the hotel, you'll be glad you chose it. It's in a newer business park on the east side of the interstate with a lot of winding roads and taller office buildings, so it's tricky to find. If you have a GPS, use it; I wish I'd have used mine. Hotel is excellent! I stayed for business and room had been reserved for me in advance, so I had a suite with two queens. Large living/work area, large bathroom, sink/fridge/microwave unit, and separate large bedroom. Very clean, very modern with lots of plug-ins. As room had been arranged in advance, check-in took less than a minute. Breakfast was above average.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Paola
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had a five night stay at the La Quinta inn Madison Wisconsin. It was one of the best stays, I have ever had. Spotless room, unbelievable breakfast bar and each one of the staff we came in contact with was friendly and accommodating. It was definitely a home away from home experience. Not only do I recommend it, I will stay there again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Took a chance on this, hoping that low price (total $72!) didn't mean low quality. Had a great stay. Very clean, modern, quiet, pleasant and helpful staff. I had hoped for eggs at the free breakfast, but otherwise plenty of decent food. Only quibble is the location. Had to drive to get meals or supplies, and could not find a liquor store nearby. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Travelers also viewed these Madison hotels
Best Western East Towne Suites
Cambria hotel & suites
Cambria hotel & suites
#19 of 63 in Madison
Comfort Inn & Suites Madison Airport
GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Madison
Staybridge Suites Madison East
Fairfield Inn & Suites Madison East

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Madison American Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Madison American Center

Property: La Quinta Inn & Suites Madison American Center
Address: 5217 E Terrace Dr, Madison, WI 53718-8339
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Madison
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Family Hotel in Madison
#1 Romantic Hotel in Madison
#12 Business Hotel in Madison
Hotel Class:3 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Madison American Center 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Madison American Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Madison American Hotel Madison