Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court
Comfort Inn Madison - Downtown(Madison)(Great Value!)
$85
$197
$75
Country Inn
$150
$135
  • Pool
AmericInn by Wyndham Madison West(Madison)(Great Value!)
$93
$82
$149
  • Breakfast included
The Edgewater(Madison)
$149
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Best Western East Towne Suites(Madison)(Great Value!)
$101
  • Breakfast included
$150
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewssmall kitchenhome away from homeroom makestoaster ovengreat kitchenettegas station next doorgrab and gokitchen itemsfull size refrigeratorlong stayroom was cleanfree wifisafe areaplace to sleepevery morningshort drivenice stay
Reviewed February 24, 2014

My husband surprised me with a long weekend in Madison and we stayed at the Extended Stay on the far West Side of town. When he called to make the reservation, they asked if it was a special occasion and he told them it was my birthday. They not only gave us a free upgrade, but when we checked in, waiting in our room were a balloon, a card, and a beautiful bouquet of spring flowers! Room was clean and staff were great--thanks, Tyler and all!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dena S
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We needed a place to stay while my husband was being treated at the UW Clinic for about 6 weeks. Tyler (the manager) and his staff (especially Laura and Justine!) were awesome. They were always helpful and friendly. We felt that we were indeed at our "home away from home". We loved the convenience of the kitchen, allowing us home-cooked meals. And it was conveniently located on the beltline so that we could explore Madison easily. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I moved back to Madison to look for work and I only had a certain amount of money to stay for that month. Tyler, the manager was able to come up with a rate that I could afford. He really went out of his way to assist me and in my desperate time of need, it meant the world to me.

The facilities were very clean and most comfortable. It was like having a studio apartment with the kitchen. The bed is the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. You are given two types of pillows too, soft and firm.

The staff was extra helpful. Linzy, the cleaning associate was so sweet and recommended a cheap cab service and assisted me with bus routes. Justine at the front desk helped with all my extra requests. She printed my plane tickets for me. She printed mail labels when I had to ship out packages. She helped with all my questions.

The location is very safe, close to the bus stop, restaurants, and shopping. I would highly recommend a stay with these great people and with Extended Stay America! Oh yes, really good coffee too!

Ellen

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank elpaulson63
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Thank you for posting such a wonderful review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your clean room and found it be so comfortable. As well, it is great to read that you liked our hotel's location and the service our staff provided you with such great service, especially Linzy.

Thank you again for your kind words. The Staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I moved to Wisconsin from out of state with our 2 dogs. This place was home for a month during the interim of finding a permanent place. Tyler the manger welcomed us and provided great information about Madison during our stay. He gave everything from restaurant recommendations to a realtor. All the staff were excellent! They even provided thanksgiving dinner for all the guest. We would highly recommend 55 Junction Extended Stay whether your staying 1night or many.

• Stayed: November 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

It is so rewarding to read that you had an excellent experience while staying with us. Thank you for your comments. We are so pleased to hear that we helped make the transition to Madison a pleasant one. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We needed to stay for about 2 months and this place was great, and the staff very friendly and accommodating. They made us feel welcome and did all they could to make the stay as painless as possible. I highly recommend them!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

The team and I appreciate your heartfelt remarks. We are glad we were able to make the transition while you were waiting for your new home comfortable. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our locations, in the future.