Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court
Ranked #37 of 61 Hotels in Madison
Sparta, Wisconsin
“2 Night Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

The service & hospitality was very good. Helped with all our needs, which was very helpful with our stress. We were in Madison because my husband had to have surgery at the VA hospital. Thanks to all the staff.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you for choosing us while your husband was in for surgery. I am so glad that we were able to accommodate you both and hear that the operation was successful. As well, it is great to know that we were able to help with all of your needs.

If you should need to come back to Madison for any reason, we hope you will stay with us so we can see you and your family again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Beulah, North Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

This is a wonderful place to stay. The staff is friendly and the rooms are very clean. Did I mention the staff was wonderful caring people. It is like home away from home. It is nice to stay at a place that make you feel so welcomed. If you want a friendly place to stay this is the one.

Room Tip: If you are a smoker, I would get the first floor rooms. Just makes it quicker and easier for you to...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Cynthia - Thank you so much for your kind words. One of the most rewarding parts of my jobs is reading reviews like yours. We look forward to your return in a few weeks.
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

They have the best rates and the best staff. When you walk in the lobby it smells great and is very clean. The management is wonderful and very helpful and if you have any questions he will find an answer for you.

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank Robin C
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Robin - Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. Your comments are the reason why the staff and I enjoy what we do so much. We are thrilled that you are enjoying our fresh, clean lobby and guest rooms. We hope to have you visit with us again soon!
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

Solo, female traveler with one dog. Traveled on business.

I travel for work and my company set me up in this hotel so that I could start working right away. I was going to be looking for longer term, executive housing while staying in this hotel too. After two weeks in this hotel, I transferred right next door in the 45 Junction Extended Stay America because that hotel had a bigger kitchen with an oven and overall bigger rooms (I will go into it later)

The hotel grounds are surrounded by some commercial buildings, a gas station and a small mall-type area with a Panera Bread, Biaggis and a wine shop/bistro for immediate food (less than a 2 minute walk). There is also some other, farther walking distance food options as well...a sandwich shop, Chipotle, etc. A Target, petsmart, grocery store, Home Depot are all within a five minute drive from the hotel. There is a second Extended Stay America right next door to this one which I transferred to after two weeks because I still had not found longer term housing and needed a larger kitchen to cook as well as just having a bigger space. A lot of grassy areas to walk the dog safely and good sidewalks to walk around the block in the mornings. Plenty of adequate parking with well-lit parking lots.

When I first arrived, I was cranky because of my drive as well as it being freezing cold. They put me in a first floor room and after I unloaded my car, I realized there were ants all over the floor, so I asked if I could switch rooms. They obliged and put me in another first floor room, literally right in front of the lobby, next to the back parking lot entrance, below a stairwell (sorry, don't remember the number).

The room itself was average hotel room size. The small kitchen area is right off the entrance with hardwood floors. There is a full sized fridge, two stovetops, a sink and a little bit of counter space. There are two sets of everything (plates, bowls, silverware, etc). They had some pots and pans as well but I do wish they had one big mixing bowl because the bowls are terribly small, so making a salad for dinner was basically impossible. And I know they supply some dish towels for cleaning but I think if they set out 5 or so paper towels, it would be helpful since we have to microwave a lot of food for meals and covering the bowl or plate is mandatory for a lot of foods.

The bathroom is also right across from the kitchen and it is adequately sized. The counter space was great. Bathtub was normal sized. No complaints.

The bed, I think, was a double size. It was very comfortable. The other furnishings were standard...nothing extravagant but not motel 6 either. The closet and drawer space were something to be desired but again, I don't consider this to be a longer term hotel where you would have as much as I do.

The laundry was ok except a lot of construction workers would use the machines and there would be a bit of grime left over. They do try to limit this by designating which machines they should be using but some people like to break rules I think.

They also had nacho night on Mondays which was a nice touch.

The people were amazingly friendly and accomodating. Tyler went above and beyond to make my dog and I feel comfortable. He even went out of his way to get me into the hotel next door when I found out I would be staying longer than anticipated so my dog would have more room to move around as well as having a full kitchen to cook in.

I would suggest a room on a higher level if you are a light sleeper...the room I had below the stairs was problematic because the construction guys were up bright and early to go to work and those boots coming down the stairs were a sure way to wake up at 5am. Also, I could hear car doors slamming right outside my window.

All in all, a great hotel. If you have a choice between the two hotels right next door to each other, I would say they are both great and you will pay for what you need. If you won't be there for more than a week, then 55 Junction is great. If you are going to be staying for much longer...45 Junction is the choice. I am still at 45 now and will post again once I check out.

Room Tip: Pick a higher floor if you are a light sleeper
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Quendallyn M
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Quendall - Thank you for providing such a detailed and pleasant review of our hotel. I am so happy that we were able to provide you and Maddie with a "home away from home" experience. I know that the weather has not been the best for biking and outdoor activities, but I assure you that Summer is coming. If you have time, I highly recommend that you check out the Farmers Market on Saturdays or the Memorial Union anytime to get a great taste of Madison.

Please let us know if we can help to make your stay more enjoyable.
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

I recently spent 5 months at the extended stay hotel. The staff were amazing. The manager Tyler was exceptional. The house keeping service was very good. I was reluctant to leave my home to relocate and start a new job, my stay at the extended stay America made the transition go smoother than I thought. The laundry facilities were very nice. The hotel was pet friendly and my dog was as welcomed as I was.

Room Tip: My room on the 3rd floor was very quiet even though it faced the main highway.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding myself and the staff. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

I stay here 5 days a week for work and the service is amazing. The woman that works Monday afternoon greets you with a smile and even remembers your name. The manager makes you feel right at home. Just a wonderful place to stay!

• Stayed March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thank you so much for your comments regarding your great stay at the hotel. We are so happy we were able to make you feel so comfortable. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

I want to thank Tyler, the manager he is a great guy. We stayed for 3 days, everyone was so helpful and willing to go above and beyond to make your stay so much better. Every thing you need is located in one building. If you are in the Madison area for a visit stop in and see Tyler and his staff they will make you feel so welcome. You guys are the best.... Thank you so much

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Debbie L
It was so nice to have you and your daughter stay with us. It is our pleasure to provide you a comfortable home away from home. We look forward to a return visit you as well if you're ever in Madison area. thanks again for staying.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd.
Baymont Inn & Suites Madison West/Middleton WI West
Comfort Suites Madison West
BEST WESTERN West Towne Suites
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Madison West
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Madison West

Been to Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court? Share your experiences!