“Home sweet home!”

Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court
Ranked #39 of 63 Hotels in Madison
“Home sweet home!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I stay here 5 days a week for work and the service is amazing. The woman that works Monday afternoon greets you with a smile and even remembers your name. The manager makes you feel right at home. Just a wonderful place to stay!

• Stayed March 2013
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thank you so much for your comments regarding your great stay at the hotel. We are so happy we were able to make you feel so comfortable. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I want to thank Tyler, the manager he is a great guy. We stayed for 3 days, everyone was so helpful and willing to go above and beyond to make your stay so much better. Every thing you need is located in one building. If you are in the Madison area for a visit stop in and see Tyler and his staff they will make you feel so welcome. You guys are the best.... Thank you so much

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Debbie L
It was so nice to have you and your daughter stay with us. It is our pleasure to provide you a comfortable home away from home. We look forward to a return visit you as well if you're ever in Madison area. thanks again for staying.
Santa Cruz, California
Reviewed March 11, 2013

This place is really fantastic. Tyler, the manager, is extremely accommodating, and all staff go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. We stayed for 4 days while doing work in the area, and the staff were extremely amenable to our myriad requests! They made change for the laundry, replaced our coffee pot when we accidentally broke the carafe, printed a file for us when we couldn't get the printer next door to work, and even received packages for us that arrived after we had left. All in all, it couldn't have been a better experience. It's also right next to several decent restaurants, and the little kitchen in the room is stocked with pots,plates, cups, and even a colander! We'll definitely be staying here again.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Thank you so much for the glowing review of the staff, the hotel and the location. We strive to make every guest experience a stay like yours. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Reviewed March 8, 2013

The staff here is wonderful! It's hard to find a "Pet Friendly" hotel. The rooms are always clean, & the kitchen that is in the room is great for when your only staying for a couple of days. I will always use this hotel. & Like I said before the staff is great, Tyler the manager is a very nice and up lifting person. He's helped me out in many ways as to helping with luggage & my two dogs. Another great staff member is Justine, she is very nice and uplifting as well. I would deff recommend this hotel to all my friends and family!

Thanks guys for making me feel welcome and at home while I'm here.

Thanks,
Steven Sewick!

• Stayed March 2013
Thanks for taking the time to let us know how well you enjoyed your stay. We work hard to make all our guests happy, including pets. Please look for us wherever you may travel and we will make sure your entire family feel at home.
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I can honestly say that this is the best place I've stayed. I came to Madison for school for 2 months and needed a place to stay that would welcome my dogs as well. The staff was very friendly and the best that I've had the pleasure of doing business with. My dogs were welcomed and not once discriminated for their breed. The rooms are affordable and are perfect for a lengthy stay. Not once did I have any complaints about this hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel above all others in the area. If I'm ever back in Madison I know this will be the place I will choose to stay at again. I want to say thank you to the entire staff for making this stay the best that I've ever had.

Room Tip: Great place to stay and have your pets welcomed as well
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
To tell us our hotel is the best place you ever stayed is the biggest compliment we could ever ask for. The staff was thrilled to see your review. Thank you so much and we hope to see you again soon!
Red Wing, Minnesota
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

This is an extended stay hotel, complete with galley kitchen. It is complete enough but since it is extended stay it has a bit of a 'man camp' feel to it. Hallways are narrow and the hallway carpeting needs to be replaced.

It is minimally staffed, but the staff is very friendly and helpful. I am always wary of hotels/motels with minimum staffs because housekeeping always seems to be the corner that gets cut first.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for you candid comments about your stay. I assure you cleanliness is our number one priority along with a friendly and accomodating staff. Please come back and see us again soon.
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I have been staying at Extend Stay America - West 55 junction ct. for over a year and find the hotel to be very comfortable and affordable. The rooms are very clean and the hotel is quiet. Tyler and his staff are great and always willing to help in anyway to make my stay enjoyable. I have and will recommend Extended Stay to my friends and co-workers.

Thank you Tyler and your staff for everything.

Room Tip: Third floor is very quiet
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Hap P
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Wow! I am so happy to see the staff has taken such great care of you over the past year. I am glad your stay has been comforatable, enjoyable, and quiet. Thanks for taking the time to let us know.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd.
Baymont Inn & Suites Madison West/Middleton WI West
Fairfield Inn & Suites Madison West/Middleton
Comfort Suites Madison West
Best Western West Towne Suites
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Madison West

Been to Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court? Share your experiences!