WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #35 of 61 Hotels in Madison
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great place to stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

This hotel was ideally located near lots of restaurants and the mall, which was great as I was visiting friends in town. I checked in pretty late at night and was surprised how cheerful and helpful the desk attendant was at that hour - it was great after driving all evening to see such a friendly face.

The room was clean and spacious and had a great kitchenette. The bed was comfortable and my room was quiet - two things which are very important to me when I'm trying to get sleep after a long drive!

The manager, Tyler, was extremely pleasant and really knew the area. He was kind and sincerely wanted to do anything he could to make my stay great. Next time I'm in town, I will definitely be stopping by this hotel. The quality and caliber of service alone were enough to make me want to come back again - the room and the ease of check-in/check-out were simply a bonus!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Melissa M
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank you so much for your comments about the hotel and staff at the Madison Extended Stay America. Our team takes great pleasure in making your stay a home away from home, and it appears that we were successful! We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Madison.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Ashland, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Working in the Madison area with a crew. We have been here for many weeks. Tyler and his wonderful, friendly, helpful staff have been more then you could ever expect to be around. The kitchen-etts are clean and well stocked. what a great home away from home its been. We will be back and will send others to stay here. The rates are very good. Thank You Tyler and Staff

Room Tip: love a corner room with 2 windows Maybe should have ask about the pool and fitness center. : )
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Vicky C
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Thank you for the great review on the hotel and staff at the Madison ESA. We strive to make you feel comfortable during your travels, and it looks like we succeeded. We appreicate you taking the time to let us know!
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

Been here for over a year and my stay has been great. From all the new remodeling to Taylor and his staff my stay has been comfortable and as relaxing as one could be when away from home. I have and will continue to recommand Extended Stay America-Madison-West.

Room Tip: rooms on the thrid floor are quieter. Great place to stay if you travel with a pet
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Hap P
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this review, October 28, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful comments about the Madison Extended Stay America. This is what we do, and we appreciate you letting us know that you are happy with your extended time at our hotel. The staff was so thrilled to see we exceeded your expectations.
Wagoner, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

I was in Madison for business when the Ironman race was also in town. The hotel manager was able to get me a room at a great rate when every other hotel in town has raised their rates. The hotel staff were friendly and went out of their way to make my stay as comfortable as possible.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Stephanie B
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Madison - West. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

I frequent this hotel when working in the Madison,WI area. They are in the process of some remodeling and adding a few more perks!! Now granted, it's no Marriott but if you need a decent place to stay at a reasonable rate with a kitchen area included? This is the place to be.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Stevo4256
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Madison - West. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Thanks for staying with us when you come to Madison!
Middleton, Wisconsin, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

Having relocated to Madison without any personal connections and no knowldge of the city, the folks at this property immediately made me and my kitten feel at home! They were eager to help with anything: printed off numerous maps so I wouldn't get lost driving around and had great suggestions for everything from rental properties, furniture and dining. Special thanks to the Manager, Tyler, who kept me constantly informed even prior to my stay and made sure my room was quiet for my stressed out kitten;and the delightful Brianna whose cheerful smile put an extra bounch in my step every morning. I would give the property a 5 star rating, but certain areas are run-dow and in need of replacement, especially all the carpeting in the rooms and common areas as well as the bedspreads.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Barb P
SoCal
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

We stayed here only one night on a 2 week road trip, but we really liked having a small kitchen to prepare a meal. On-site laundry facilities were nice as well, and the girl at the front desk was very nice and helpful when I needed change for the machines. We brought our dog with us, and it's nice to find pet-friendly properties that have clean rooms for a good price. Staff was helpful and pleasant and property was conveniently located to restaurants, shopping and a grocery store. It's also near a hospital, which I imagine brings in good business from relatives of patients. We would stay here again and would recommend it to others, but the one thing I would mention as a negative is that the common areas (hallways) have absolutely filthy carpet. I don't think the first floor was like that near the lobby, but near our room on the end of the building of a higher floor, all the way around the corner to the elevator, it looked like someone had dragged a dripping container full of sticky stuff and then rubbed dirt on it. Big nasty black stains. Fortunately, the room was clean and didn't look at all like the interior hallways. It did make me wear my flip flops in the room though, just in case the dark carpet was hiding something that the lighter carpet in the hallway wasn't able to hide. If the hallway carpets were cleaned, this place would be excellent.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Hate2FlyButDoAnyway
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.