“9 months and counting” 5 of 5 stars

Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court
Ranked #37 of 61 Hotels in Madison
“9 months and counting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

I have been here for the past 9 months and will continue to stay here for the remainder of my contracts. Tyler and his staff have been great and went out of their way to make my stay awesome. I have been traveling with my girlfriend and dogs (2) for years and can honestly say this is the best pet friendly place I have ever stayed. I would definitely recommend Extended StayAmerica to anyone visiting or working in the Madison area and if you travel with pets you will find no better place.

Room Tip: If you are staying for a long period of time I would stay on the top floor, less noise and foot traf...
1 Thank Hap P
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Madison - West. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

Excelent staff. Clean rooms. Always have hot coffee waiting.

• 5 of 5 stars
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Madison - West. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

Stayed there for a work assignment, that ended up being almost a year and a half. I found the accommodations to be very nice. I found the staff to be very respectful, and eager to accommodate. Tyler, the manager, bent over backwards to make sure that my stay was an awesome experience! I would definitely recommend to anyone that was going to be visiting the Madison area, to stay here.

Room Tip: Spring for the full housekeeping services!
1 Thank Keith W
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Madison - West. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your kind words and we hope to serve you again in the near future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

This place exceeded our expectations in every category. The manager, Tyler, is VERY customer oriented. The room was clean and very comfortable. We had a handicapped room and stayed here nearly 40 days. We have traveled extensively and this was one of our best experiences despite being extremely reasonably priced. The entire staff is helpful and follow the example of Tyler. We would recommend this to everyone we can. They even had a "thank you" barbecue dinner for all the guests one night. We had a wonderful experiencee.

Room Tip: We stayed in a handicapped room and it was excellent.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such positive comments about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Madison - West. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Shawano WI
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2011

When we first opened the door to our room we almost choked Luckily for us we had free breeze in our car so we could mask it a bit but still overwhelming. No shampoo and toilet had rust stains all over it.front desk people were nice but I don't think we'll be back.

• Stayed October 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2011

I was traveling for work and Tyler the manager made us feel very welcome. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Both Tyler and his staff went out of their way to accommodate us. Mmy only complaint is the old tvs, but overall a great hotel.

• Stayed September 2011
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2011

I stay at the Extended Stay America back in November and enjoyed the stay. I had to come back to Madison and decided to stay at the same place. I got to say that I was pleasantly surprised. I was greeted by a young lady ( Justine), she was very welcoming and assisted me with some dinner suggestions later on. I got into my room and again I was pleasantly surprised. It was very clean and the bed was comfortable. Some of the amenities were a little dated, smaller TV then I was used to, but I just had it on as background noise. I will defiantly go back to this hotel again. For the price it is great place!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd.
Baymont Inn & Suites Madison West/Middleton WI West
Comfort Suites Madison West
BEST WESTERN West Towne Suites
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Madison West
Radisson Hotel Madison
Radisson Hotel Madison
#15 of 61 in Madison
4.0 of 5 stars 398 reviews

Been to Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court? Share your experiences!