Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court
Comfort Inn Madison - Downtown(Madison)(Great Value!)
$95
$205
$184
  • Pool
Super 8 Madison South(Madison)(Great Value!)
$68
The Edgewater(Madison)
$199
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Sheraton Madison Hotel(Madison)(Great Value!)
$87
Sheraton.com
Best Western East Towne Suites(Madison)(Great Value!)
$86
$74
Travelocity
All reviewssmall kitchenhome away from homeroom makestoaster ovengreat kitchenettegas station next doorgrab and gokitchen itemsfull size refrigeratorlong stayroom was cleanfree wifisafe areaplace to sleepevery morningshort drivenice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 9, 2011

I was traveling for work and Tyler the manager made us feel very welcome. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Both Tyler and his staff went out of their way to accommodate us. Mmy only complaint is the old tvs, but overall a great hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed May 26, 2011

I stay at the Extended Stay America back in November and enjoyed the stay. I had to come back to Madison and decided to stay at the same place. I got to say that I was pleasantly surprised. I was greeted by a young lady ( Justine), she was very welcoming and assisted me with some dinner suggestions later on. I got into my room and again I was pleasantly surprised. It was very clean and the bed was comfortable. Some of the amenities were a little dated, smaller TV then I was used to, but I just had it on as background noise. I will defiantly go back to this hotel again. For the price it is great place!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 23, 2010

I am in town for a 2 month business engagement and decided to book this hotel based on its relatively low price ($45/night - given for a "long term" stay) and the positive reviews here in TripAdvisor. Honestly, after staying here for just 3 nights,I had to check the reviews a second time just to make sure I had the right hotel. Giving this hotel 2 stars is quite generous in my opinion. I emphatically disagree with the previous reviews posted here in TripAdvisor. Let me explain the issues so that future guests can make an informed decision:

1) Smell - The places smells. You notice it immediately when you walk in to the lobby. And...it never leaves. I have stayed at Extended Stay brand hotels before and there is usually the smell of cooking that eminates throughout the hallways...but this was MUCH worse. Honestly...its gross. They need to get some air freshners.

2) Cleanliness - I really don't understand the previous reviews. The carpets throughout the hotel are stained. The walls are scuffed, knicked, etc. The room itself also smelled (see above). I had to buy 2 air freshners just to get my room tolerable. Worse, I had an ant problem. I placed some food on the night stand while watching TV and within minutes, I had ants running all over the place. Gross! In addition, the sheets and bedding looked "worn." They weren't even a crisp white color. You don't want to know what I saw when I took the pillow case off the pillow. This place is nasty!

3) Room - The room makes the Motel 6 look like a Ritz. The bedding is substandard. The tables, chairs, and kitchen are all in need of replacement. I went out and bought sheets and a pillow to use since I was not convinced that the bed was clean.

4) Noise - The walls are razor thin. I got to enjoy a lovely conversation between a man and woman while they watched TV last night...and they are in the room next door! Seriously, these have to be the thinnest walls in any hotel I have ever stayed. Plus, whenever the couple next to me moved around the room it shook my bed.

Overall, I know I should expect less from a hotel that charged me $45/night...but even this seemed ridiculous given the general cleanliness issues.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank UsingCommonSense
Reviewed January 25, 2010

My husband and I lived here from August 2009 to January 2010 as I was job hunting out of state and didn't want to sign a lease I would need to break. This was a great alternative. For the low price of $599 monthly we had a furnished queen studio with all expenses paid, including access to Anytime Fitness, access to wireless internet for a $4.99 once only fee, an outdoor pool next door, and the fitness room at Extended Stay Deluxe next door. All the staff is very helpful and friendly and we feel very blessed to have found this place to stay while job hunting. The area around the hotel is very nice, all the parking is free, and you are within walking distance to Walgreens, a gas station and minimart, and a short drive from Target, Walmart, and the West Towne Mall. We thoroughly enjoyed the stay, and were able to bring some of our furniture in the room (e.g. a large desk) to replace the small desk in the room. There is also a large chair in the room, full kitchen (except oven), table, bed, tv with some cable channels. This place really works better as a long-term stay place rather than a luxurious night to stay, as it is not meant for that purpose. My husband wanted to add that they treated us like family there and that it quickly became a home away from home.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2009

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this Hotel. Where to begin? Both mine and my companion's room were spotlessly clean and smelled so. The general condition of both rooms, and common areas felt new and fresh. I found the staff personnel to be unmatched at any price level of Hotel- Friendly, knowledgeable, and swift to accommodate any expressed needs. The decor will not meet all tastes, but it was clean and in good repair. At the rates charged here, in my view, the place is grossly underrated! The one and only concern I have, and a very minor one at that, is: For a weary car driver it is little confusing as to how to find either of these hotel units. Several businesses converge from one point of entry into the area and as listed by others, its a slight challenge (not having ever seen the spot) to locate the given hotel. Not a big deal, and excellent signage is found skyward, but, it would be immensely helpful if an arrow were placed strategically at the end of the common driveway entry.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple