The rooms are comfortable, updated, clean, and spacious. The view of the sunrise over the lake is a fantastic way to start a morning.
Good location - walking distance to most stuff, including some good restaurants.
The wireless internet in the rooms did not work very well - I was at the end of a hall, which might explain why.
The service was okay, some of it I found a bit off-balance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace, perfectly located in downtown Madison just two blocks from Capitol Square, is an elegant property connected by skywalk to the Monona Terrace Convention Center. Choose from a variety of guestrooms and suites with spectacular views of the State Capitol or beautiful Lake Monona. With an upscale, urban and residential feel to the rooms and public spaces, the hotel boasts full service dining and bar options as well. Transportation service is provided complimentary to downtown locations, including the University and Kohl Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Madison Monona Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Hilton Hotel Madison
- Hilton Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Madison Hilton