The room we stayed in for our long weekend trip to Madison, WI was exactly as I had expected- all except the comfort level of the mattress. It is not a first time incident for me to experience some back pain while sleeping in a bed away from home, however this bed was exceptionally uncomfortable for me. The morning of check-out I actually had get out of bed at 4am due to the excruciating pain; we actually checked out at 5:30 just because I could no longer lie in the uncomfortable bed. I will say- my husband was alright and did not experience pain. The other accomodations were acceptable and the cleanliness of the room was satisfactory.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace, perfectly located in downtown Madison just two blocks from Capitol Square, is an elegant property connected by skywalk to the Monona Terrace Convention Center. Choose from a variety of guestrooms and suites with spectaculor views of the State Capitol or beautiful Lake Monona. With an upscale, urban and residential feel to the rooms and public spaces, the hotel boasts full service dining and bar options as well. Transportation service is provided complimentary to downtown locations, including the University and Kohl Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Madison Monona Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Hilton Hotel Madison
- Hilton Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Madison Hilton