The Hilton is situated right next to beautiful Lake Monona in downtown Madison. One block from the Capitol building. The hotel room was quiet and peaceful for the busy area of town it is located in. The Monona Terrace convention center is available to the Hilton through a skywalk. This is a definite plus, as I was there for a convention and the humidity was very high. The only reason I gave it a very good instead of a excellent was the room smelled slightly musty and the air conditioner didn't want to quite keep up. The room was beautiful with new furniture and flat screen television. Bathroom average with tub/shower. Elevator access in the rush hour of morning was a slight wait, but that is to be expected, I planned ahead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace, perfectly located in downtown Madison just two blocks from Capitol Square, is an elegant property connected by skywalk to the Monona Terrace Convention Center. Choose from a variety of guestrooms and suites with spectaculor views of the State Capitol or beautiful Lake Monona. With an upscale, urban and residential feel to the rooms and public spaces, the hotel boasts full service dining and bar options as well. Transportation service is provided complimentary to downtown locations, including the University and Kohl Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Madison Monona Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Hilton Hotel Madison
- Hilton Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Madison Hilton