I am not saying this hotel is bad but there are many bad features. The air con in my first room was noisy the second room was not much better. The housekeeping do not understand English so asking for decaf coffee became show and tell. The pool could use left chemicals ( a minor flaw which I could ignore if it was the only issue during my stay ). A highlight was the engineer we got to look at our air con who was great and really pulled out the stops to improve our stay ( he changed this from 2 to 3 ) . During my trip I have stayed in cheaper hotels that were nicer and provided breakfast. So to round it up don't come here when it is hot unless they have replaced the rubbish air con and be sure to note most things are extra not a lot comes with the room bar safe coffee and a TV.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace, perfectly located in downtown Madison just two blocks from Capitol Square, is an elegant property connected by skywalk to the Monona Terrace Convention Center. Choose from a variety of guestrooms and suites with spectaculor views of the State Capitol or beautiful Lake Monona. With an upscale, urban and residential feel to the rooms and public spaces, the hotel boasts full service dining and bar options as well. Transportation service is provided complimentary to downtown locations, including the University and Kohl Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Madison Monona Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Hilton Hotel Madison
- Hilton Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Madison Hilton