The hotel was very nice and clean. Since this was a business trip, I did not really concern myself with costs, however, I would not be able to afford this if it were leisure. I had dinner in the Hotel restaurant, and for me, by myself, my bill was $80.00. Now this is 1 drink, soup, and a steak. Don't get me wrong, it was very tasty, but a bit overpriced for my preference. Anyway, if you can afford it, I would totally recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace, perfectly located in downtown Madison just two blocks from Capitol Square, is an elegant property connected by skywalk to the Monona Terrace Convention Center. Choose from a variety of guestrooms and suites with spectacular views of the State Capitol or beautiful Lake Monona. With an upscale, urban and residential feel to the rooms and public spaces, the hotel boasts full service dining and bar options as well. Transportation service is provided complimentary to downtown locations, including the University and Kohl Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Madison Monona Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Hilton Hotel Madison
- Hilton Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Madison Hilton