We stayed in the Presidential Suite and found it to be very spacious. The bedroom, bathroom and living areas overlooked the lake. The bathroom was roomy with a walk in shower, double whirlpool tub, TV in mirror, separate toilet area with heated seat. The king size bed was very comfortable and the pillows were fabulous. The paint was peeling on the windowsill in the bathroom and one roller shade blind was missing in a window. Besides those two things, everything else was perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace, perfectly located in downtown Madison just two blocks from Capitol Square, is an elegant property connected by skywalk to the Monona Terrace Convention Center. Choose from a variety of guestrooms and suites with spectaculor views of the State Capitol or beautiful Lake Monona. With an upscale, urban and residential feel to the rooms and public spaces, the hotel boasts full service dining and bar options as well. Transportation service is provided complimentary to downtown locations, including the University and Kohl Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Madison Monona Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Hilton Hotel Madison
- Hilton Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Madison Hilton