I found my room to be very comfortable, attractive and quiet. I was at the end of a hallway which may have added to the quietness. No food is included in the price of $149 (business rate) nor is parking which is why I didn't rate as "excellent." My final bill for 2 nights including all the tax and parking charges was $371. I was impressed with the equipment in the fitness room. The hotel was booked solid but it didn't feel crowded and elevator waits were never long. Great easy access to Monona Terrace Conference Center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace, perfectly located in downtown Madison just two blocks from Capitol Square, is an elegant property connected by skywalk to the Monona Terrace Convention Center. Choose from a variety of guestrooms and suites with spectaculor views of the State Capitol or beautiful Lake Monona. With an upscale, urban and residential feel to the rooms and public spaces, the hotel boasts full service dining and bar options as well. Transportation service is provided complimentary to downtown locations, including the University and Kohl Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Madison Monona Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Hilton Hotel Madison
- Hilton Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Madison Hilton