The capitol is at the center of Madison. It occupies a square block. If you walk 2 blocks in any direction you will hit all of the Madison downtown hotels.They are all walking distance to the Capitol or the restaurants etc.
the Hilton is one of the nicer properties. It feels like a high end hotel - valet at the waiting - nice lobby - good restaurant. The room was the current theme of fridge, work space etc all built into one long wall - bed across - sofa at the end of the room. I found the space comfortable, the rooms very well sound-proofed. The bathroom was nicely finished.
All in all this was the best choice I found in Madison.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace, perfectly located in downtown Madison just two blocks from Capitol Square, is an elegant property connected by skywalk to the Monona Terrace Convention Center. Choose from a variety of guestrooms and suites with spectaculor views of the State Capitol or beautiful Lake Monona. With an upscale, urban and residential feel to the rooms and public spaces, the hotel boasts full service dining and bar options as well. Transportation service is provided complimentary to downtown locations, including the University and Kohl Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Madison Monona Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Hilton Hotel Madison
- Hilton Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Madison Hilton