Was at the hotel for a conference in the adjoining conference centre. The hotel room itself was very good, with excellent soft linens on the bed, and decent-sized floor space and bathroom. I didn't use the pool or eat any meals there, so I can't comment on the amenities. The $10 internet, and $13 for parking, was kind of annoying considering the price for the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace, perfectly located in downtown Madison just two blocks from Capitol Square, is an elegant property connected by skywalk to the Monona Terrace Convention Center. Choose from a variety of guestrooms and suites with spectaculor views of the State Capitol or beautiful Lake Monona. With an upscale, urban and residential feel to the rooms and public spaces, the hotel boasts full service dining and bar options as well. Transportation service is provided complimentary to downtown locations, including the University and Kohl Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Madison Monona Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Hilton Hotel Madison
- Hilton Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Madison Hilton