We stayed three nights while my wife visited Madison on business with colleagues. This facility was typical of its class - nothing much that makes it the slightest special. We couldn't get anything other than two double beds at check-in, somewhat surprisingly. Getting a view room was also not simple. Still, the room was fine and the beds comfortable. We and others in the group did complain about not having control of room temperature.
Two other minor issues during our stay: the underground parking is poorly designed and hard for parking and circulating; and, the service at the morning espresso bar was atrocious - I missed out on a good start to the day from this ineptitude.
Lastly, I'll note that Wi-Fi isn't free in rooms but is free if you can wait and catch up on things in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace, perfectly located in downtown Madison just two blocks from Capitol Square, is an elegant property connected by skywalk to the Monona Terrace Convention Center. Choose from a variety of guestrooms and suites with spectacular views of the State Capitol or beautiful Lake Monona. With an upscale, urban and residential feel to the rooms and public spaces, the hotel boasts full service dining and bar options as well. Transportation service is provided complimentary to downtown locations, including the University and Kohl Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Madison Monona Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Hilton Hotel Madison
- Hilton Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Madison Hilton