Spent one night here on road trip. Hotel is a bit off the interstate but within a couple blocks of the state capital and surrounding restaurants. Overlooks the lake so as others have suggested, it's worth the lake view upgrade. Hotel has a traditional feel in a good way and corner room was good size with desk plus two easy chairs. The Executive Lounge is one of the largest and nicest we've seen in awhile and serves a great, full breakfast. Happened to be staying when there was a free outdoor concert at the adjacent convention/community center. Nice selection of restaurants within easy walking distance. We booked using HHonor points and it was a good value, especially with the full breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace, perfectly located in downtown Madison just two blocks from Capitol Square, is an elegant property connected by skywalk to the Monona Terrace Convention Center. Choose from a variety of guestrooms and suites with spectacular views of the State Capitol or beautiful Lake Monona. With an upscale, urban and residential feel to the rooms and public spaces, the hotel boasts full service dining and bar options as well. Transportation service is provided complimentary to downtown locations, including the University and Kohl Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Madison Monona Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Hilton Hotel Madison
- Hilton Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Madison Hilton