Hilton Madison Monona Terrace
Comfort Inn Madison - Downtown(Madison)(Great Value!)
$85
$75
Country Inn
$150
$135
  • Pool
AmericInn by Wyndham Madison West(Madison)(Great Value!)
$93
The Edgewater(Madison)
$149
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Best Western East Towne Suites(Madison)(Great Value!)
$101
$76
$169
$164
  • Breakfast included
$150
  • Pool
1,196 results
All reviewsgreat locationconvention centerchop houselake viewcapital buildingcorner roomwithin easy walking distanceunderground parkingtwo blocksstate streetfarmers marketfamily weddingvery nice hotelgreat roomdowntown areadefinitely stay here againshuttle service
Reviewed April 24, 2011

We stayed here with my 3 and 5 year old kids. The location is excellent and easy to get to. Lots of restaurants and attractions nearby. We went to Great Dane for dinner and Gotham Bagels for breakfast and they were both excellent choices within walking distance. My kids loved the clean uncrowded pool and the hot tub was nice. We usually go to Dells but after staying here I don't see a reason to go back to Dells. All in all a very nice stay. Only regret is not being able to stay longer.

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed April 13, 2011

Gorgeous hotel...they get pretty busy so I dont always get to stay there when I come to Madison on business. The GM sent up a tray of fruit, nuts, cheeses and Fiji waters. So impressed. The view of Lake Monona was gorgeous. The parking is easy under the property. The restaurant and room service are outstanding. The Hilton bfast will exceed your expectations, too.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
DavidBuss, Manager at Hilton Madison Monona Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2011

We are very pleased that we were able to provide you with such an outstanding stay! It is our goal to impress and "WOW" all of our guests. Thank you for all of your kind words about the Hilton Madison, and we hope you will be able to stay with us again soon!
Sincerely, David Buss, Customer Care Team

Reviewed March 24, 2011

This property is hands down the best in downtown Madison and I've stayed in most of them. Service is professional and helpful. Housekeeping clean and fresh. Can't help but get a nice view from your room - stunning of Lake Monona (my favorite) or the Capitol. Small indoor pool and fitness room. Excellent location adjacent to Monona Terrace, 1 block from the Capitol, easy walk to many good restaurants (my favorites are the Old Fashioned and Tutto's on King St. but there's many more) and bars (Great Dane is fun) around and just off the Capitol Square. Spring to fall don't miss the Farmer's Market on the Square if you're lucky enough to be here on a Saturday AM. 10 min walk around the square to the State St. Mall side of the Capitol and gateway to the UW Campus. Some UW campus destinations (including Camp Randall Stadium >30 min.) will be a little too far a walk for many, courtesy transportation is provided by the hotel - check with them for availability - otherwise a cab would be manageable if a longer walk isn't in the cards for you. Best UW campus location hotel is the Doubletree, and while nice and more than adequate, there's no comparison and the little extra walk is more than worth it for me even if my only purpose in town is at the UW. I always try to stay here first when coming to Madison and while this is not a world class Hilton, it is the best hotel in downtown Madison and I definitely recommend.
Parking tip: Parking on the street is free from 6pm Saturday until 8 am Monday if your stay falls in that parameter. There's a public parking ramp 1 block away that will save you a few bucks if you won't be going in and out, but it's hard to beat the convinience of parking on site.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
DavidBuss, Manager at Hilton Madison Monona Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2011

Thank you so much for your very kind words about your experiences with the Hilton Madison. Our future guests will most definitely appreciate all of your great insights and advice. We hope that you are able to return soon to the Hilton Madison. Sincerely, David Buss, Social Media Specialist

Reviewed March 16, 2011

Location, view, staff, steak, fireplace cocktails...and great rooms. Every stay at the Hilton Madison is enjoyable.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 28, 2011

This is my second trip to the Madison Hilton and from the moment I walk in the doors I am greeted with friendly, professional employees. The bell staff is great and very helpful in recommending places to dine, places to enjoy live music and extremely helpful with directions. Each room I have had has been clean and very comfortable. I like the nice handwritten note the housekeeping staff leaves in the room welcoming each guest to the Hilton. All in all a great place to stay and I would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business