“Nothing wrong here”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Last Saturday evening my wife and I did our usual. We didn’t feel like cooking, and didn’t feel like sitting in a restaurant, but we wanted good food and a glass of wine. So we headed on over to the Nile. We sat at the bar and enjoyed a wine while we waited for carry-out. The food and service was of the usual high standard that we’ve come to expect at the Nile. Saheb, the host, is always efficient and accommodating to whatever our requests are. We’ve been to the Nile for both dinning-in and carry-out, and would recommend it to anyone. I guess they have a belly dancer once a week, but we have yet to see that. Maybe next time.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Got a vegetarian platter for take out and the food was very good and the prices were decent. Preparation was quick and staff was friendly when I picked up my food. Would recommend.

1  Thank dinamber
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Having been to Lulu's many times before, I was anxious to try its new location and joint venture... the Nile. They did not disappoint! I agree that being in a strip mall is not ideal, I much preferred Lulu's old-style building. However the food more than made up for it!

Our waiter was quite attentive; the food choices were quite varied and were served piping hot and quite quickly. We ordered chicken on the Greek salad and it was grilled to perfection! Try it with almonds and pita chips. We also had sampler plate of hummus, baba ghanouj, and falafel. I have to say it was some of the best falafel I've ever had!! Super moist inside and SO tasty! The olive oil dip that was brought out first was excellent, as was the grilled pita that accompanied it~definitely fresh!

The portion sizes are large, so not a bad idea to order a few things to share. There were three of us and we had more than enough! My 10 1/2 month old grandson enjoyed it all as well! The prices were very reasonable, and yes, we will definitely return!

2  Thank kargalvan
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I enjoyed all the choices on the menu. Trying different types of new foods to me is always fun.

1  Thank Ruth F
Reviewed March 10, 2012

We have been to Nile about 10 times in the past 3 months. Have not disappointed yet. As a matter of fact it was a very random stop the 1st time we stopped by because of the poor location, but it was absolutely worth a try. We didn't know we liked Mediterranean food until we tried Nile. I would recommend this to anybody; you have to have the hummus for sure. Everything else has been great too including the service.

1  Thank Adam P