“Good take out”

Dining options: Reservations
Cape Coral, FL
“Good take out”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Got a vegetarian platter for take out and the food was very good and the prices were decent. Preparation was quick and staff was friendly when I picked up my food. Would recommend.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank dinamber

Verona, Wisconsin
“You won't be disappointed!”
Reviewed May 15, 2012 via mobile

Having been to Lulu's many times before, I was anxious to try its new location and joint venture... the Nile. They did not disappoint! I agree that being in a strip mall is not ideal, I much preferred Lulu's old-style building. However the food more than made up for it!

Our waiter was quite attentive; the food choices were quite varied and were served piping hot and quite quickly. We ordered chicken on the Greek salad and it was grilled to perfection! Try it with almonds and pita chips. We also had sampler plate of hummus, baba ghanouj, and falafel. I have to say it was some of the best falafel I've ever had!! Super moist inside and SO tasty! The olive oil dip that was brought out first was excellent, as was the grilled pita that accompanied it~definitely fresh!

The portion sizes are large, so not a bad idea to order a few things to share. There were three of us and we had more than enough! My 10 1/2 month old grandson enjoyed it all as well! The prices were very reasonable, and yes, we will definitely return!

2 Thank kargalvan
Wisconsin
“Wonderful Food!!”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I enjoyed all the choices on the menu. Trying different types of new foods to me is always fun.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Ruth F
Madison, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Current fav restaurant in madison”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

We have been to Nile about 10 times in the past 3 months. Have not disappointed yet. As a matter of fact it was a very random stop the 1st time we stopped by because of the poor location, but it was absolutely worth a try. We didn't know we liked Mediterranean food until we tried Nile. I would recommend this to anybody; you have to have the hummus for sure. Everything else has been great too including the service.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Adam P
Madison, Wisconsin
“disappointing”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

We've only gone once. We love middle Eastern food and were big fans of Lulu's (Nile's previous incarnation), but Nile didn't impress us. The food was ok, but nothing amazing and our waiter was strange - he was alternatively overly attentive, with repeated visits to our table, loud and making odd jokes that fell flat, then disappearing for a long time. There was also a problem with the bill. I certainly wouldn't let a problem with waitstaff put me off a restaurant, but he really stood out since the food seemed average and there was nothing else compelling enough to make us try again.

Visited July 2011