“Awesome food & service”

Ranked #30 of 63 Hotels in Madison
Perry, Georgia
“Awesome food & service”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Great experience. Rooms were neat and clean. When we were checking in Dereck was very helpful. We were looking for some sightseeing and Dereck even printed out maps for us. The breakfast was great, we stayed 3 nights every day was different items on the breakfast bar. All of the staff was wonderful. Enjoyed the swimming and hot tub. Would definitely stay at a Staybridge Suites again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
MadisonStaybridgeGM, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Madison East, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Brenda,

Thank you for staying with us during your visit and for taking the time to review your stay. We are very glad to know our staff did a great job at making you feel welcome and that you had the opportunity to enjoy our multiple amenities. Thanks again for choosing us during your visit; we will be looking forward to seeing you again. Fausto C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Island Lake, Illinois
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Stayed in one of the newly renovated 2 BR Suites last week - despite the dust and construction, the room was very well appointed - enough space for the whole family and then some. Very pleasant front desk staff, including general manager Fausto. Also, manager's reception dinner was very tasty and breakfast was great as usual. Definitely coming back here again - renovations are worth the wait!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
MadisonStaybridgeGM, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Madison East, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Dear Bjtiv,

Thank you so much for choosing us during your visit to Madison. We are glad you got a chance to experience our renovated suites and fully enjoy it. We are very excited to offer our regular and new guests the beautiful, upgraded rooms; it has taken some time but like you indicated, it has been well worth it. Thanks again for your patronage; we will be looking forward to your next visit. Fausto C.
Jersey City, New Jersey
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I stayed here for around 6 months here. I can't thank enough the Management and Staff of this hotel. They were very considerate to us. During my stay they tried their best to make me and my wife comfortable. I should specially mention Fausto and Michelle - both of them have been very helpful in every way. I had a lot of bill requests, the bill invoices being sent and Fausto personally used to make sure that all those were met. Michelle was always helpful in every way. I have spent a lot of time at their hotel since I spent the brutal winter months in Madison, but their warm welcoming attitude towards us made us enjoy the Wisconsin winters. They do give wonderful snacks in the evenings. I still do miss the warm cookies that were freshly baked. They have a wonderful breakfast. The room has very good and comfortable beds. Our entire stay was very comfortable and nice. I would surely visit the place again.

Room Tip: The place is wonderful. Make use of the pool and the Jacuzzi while you are there, and don't miss...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Ankushtyagi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. It was truly a pleasure to be your home away from home during your assignment in Madison. We will miss you and your wife and it is truly great to know we were able to make you feel welcome and comfortable. Please receive a warm greeting from all of us at the Staybridge family; we hope you find a great place to call home during your next assignment, and will be looking forward to your next trip to Madison. Fausto C.
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Our work team has quarterly staff meetings in Madison, WI, and we love the Staybridge. Great front desk staff, and free dinner Tuesday-Thursday. The general manager Fausto serves guests himself at some happy hours, which is rare to see. During our last stay, our group had a problem with one of the guests harassing some our female team members, and the problem was promptly taken care of by Fausto and the front desk staff. Great hotel!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
MadisonStaybridgeGM, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Madison East, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Dear Caitlin0yay,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy to be your team's preferred hotel and to know you all have a great time during your visits. We are looking forward to your next regional meeting so we can show you our renovated rooms and public areas. Thanks again for your continuous patronage. Fausto C.
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We made a reservation at this hotel for a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite for one night. We arrived at the hotel later in the evening and they claimed that they did not have our reservation, even tho we had a copy of their emailed reminder! We were traveling with our 3 adult children who had come in from out of state and it was very important to us that we had a suite where we could all be together. They gave us 2 separate rooms thus defeating our reason for staying at a suite hotel! The room for our children had a sofa bed that was broken and not even usable. Our son had to sleep on the couch or the floor!!! When we checked out in the morning my husband advised them of the problems with the sofa bed and their response was... We are sorry for the inconvenience...that's it! We will not stay there again and probably avoid the Staybridge Suites altogether.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank SKCJHC
MadisonStaybridgeGM, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Madison East, responded to this review, May 31, 2014
Dear SKCJHC,

I wanted to once again offer my apologies on how our staff managed your reservation and the lack of attentiveness they displayed during your visit. I am glad I was able to speak with you personally and assure you these mistakes are not a recurring theme in our hotel and we will use them as a training opportunity to ensure we do not disappoint another guest in the future.

Thank you for your patronage and for giving me the opportunity to personally listen to your feedback on our hotel and offer you the proper compensation. Please let me know if there is anything we can do in the future to make amends for this unpleasant experience; I hope we can have an opportunity to welcome you and your family again and make the great impression that is characteristic of our hotel. Fausto C.
Reviewed May 1, 2014

The 2 bedroom suite with sleeper sofa is simply the perfect respite after a long day on the road. My wife, myself, 2 teenagers and my beagle were welcomed like old friends by Michelle at the front desk and Fausto, the general manager assisted me with a special request with no hesitation. I recommend not only the staybridge suites chain, but without a doubt this specific location just blew me away. Loved my stay here. Thank you very much

• Stayed May 2014
MadisonStaybridgeGM, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Madison East, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Dear douglascooke,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad to have been able to accommodate you and your family and make your long trip a little easier on you. Our main goal at the Staybridge Suites Madison is to be a home away from home for our visitors and we are glad we could make you feel that way. Thanks again for being a valued IHG Rewards member and for choosing our hotel during your visit to Madison. Fausto C.
Rochester, New York
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I had not stayed at a Staybridge Suites before and was so happy with my experience at this property that I would definitely choose to stay here again. The property was very modern, the rooms were nice and big and I love the option of the kitchen area even if I don't need it. Having the mid-week complimentary Happy Hour (with light food and drinks) was great. The hot breakfast had the standard items, but was all I really needed. I came back from my trip and told several people about how positive my experience was.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank S P
MadisonStaybridgeGM, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Madison East, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Dear SP,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are all very excited to have given you a nice surprise, and we are glad you were able to enjoy several of our amenities. You have given us quite a great surprise with your review and we appreciate you spreading the word about our Staybridge Suites Madison. Thank you again for being our guest; we will be looking forward to your next visit. Fausto C.