Staybridge Suites Madison East
Comfort Inn Madison - Downtown(Madison)(Great Value!)
$95
The Edgewater(Madison)
$139
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Sheraton Madison Hotel(Madison)(Great Value!)
$111
Best Western East Towne Suites(Madison)(Great Value!)
$77
$70
Hotels.com
All reviewsfull kitchenstorage containerslaundry baskettowel rackan extended staylong stayoatmealbedside tablebedroom suitesocial hourextra spacegreat place to stayfitness arealiving areahighly recommend this propertyfront desk staffhard boiled eggs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We stayed here for 4 days, during a recent family event. It was an excellent home base for us. Very comfortable, providing many conveniences such as; wi fi, cable internet, TV (one in the LR and one in the BR), kitchenette with full sized appliances, minus a stove. It also has a 24 hr snack store, which was fortunate, since my blood sugar took a dive. The breakfasts were delicious and had many choices. The main item changed daily. My daughter liked the hot tub, which was not just luke warm. They also had an indoor swimming pool, open 24hrs.

Room Tip: Due to the fact that this is not just a nightly hotel room, house keeping does just cursory rounds on the weekend. They provided new linens and even put my dishes into the dishwasher.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
MadisonStaybridgeGM, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Madison East, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review our property. We are all very happy to learn you had enjoyed your stay and that you and your family were able to see us as a "home away from home." We strive every day to project that impression to our guests, and it is great to see we were able to do just that with you. Thanks again for your patronage; we hope to see you back soon.
Fausto C,

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We spent three nights in this hotel and loved it so much that we chose Staybridge Suites in South Bend, as our next home away from home and were just as happy as we were in Madison. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the staff was great, and we appreciated the little "social evenings". The only problem we encountered was with the dryers in the laundry room - it took us 4 hours to dry 2 loads of laundry. Not my idea of a fun way to spend the evening. But overall, a really great place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank twoaunties
MadisonStaybridgeGM, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Madison East, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are extremely happy to learn you enjoyed your stay so much that we helped a different Staybridge earn your patronage as well. We have received some negative reviews about our dryers recently and therefore, we have started to replace them. During the next few months we will undergo an extensive renovation in other areas as well in order to improve the quality of the services we provide. We hope you can visit us again in the future and see the improvements. Thanks again for staying with us!
Fausto C.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Upon checking in I was suppose to check in a little earlier than normal, (perks of being a Elite Platinum member) anyway, as I arrived I wasn't greeted nor did they have a room ready for me. I was told to leave and come back at 3:00. I told the front desk staff that I had asked for a early check in because I had a early flight and wanted to start on some work I had for Monday morning.

Anyway after standing at the front for 45 mins I was giving a room, didnt get my bottle of water as a Platinum member and wasnt even told about the hotel since Ive never stayed here before.

Otherwise the hotel is a nice place to stay but asking for the front desk staff to be pleasant and help the customer isnt too much to ask for.

Ive read the other reviews and most of them say the front desk staff are great maybe I the bad one out of the group.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
MadisonStaybridgeGM, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Madison East, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I am truly sorry to learn you experienced poor service at our hotel during your recent visit; I firmly believe that in our industry we don't have an excuse to provide sub par service regardless of the challenges we may experience as operators. I will address your comments with our staff and make sure we work our hardest not to fall short of our guest's expectations in the future. I also read your review through our brand survey system and will make sure to contact you personally to find a way to repair the bad impression we have caused. Thanks again for your patronage. Fausto C.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I found the Staybridge to be clean, comfortable and spacious. A full kitchen is a huge perk. There is a ton of space in the room - you could never feel cramped. I really liked the complimentary breakfast. They provide a wide variety of food including many healthy options. Staybridge is within walking distance from Pooleys, which is a bar and grill. I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. We are extremely happy to hear you had a chance to enjoy many of our amenities, and that your recent stay has been quite pleasant. Thanks again for staying with us; we will be looking forward to seeing you again. Fausto C.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We have stayed here twice now. Its a winner. Affordable, comfortable, clean, great staff, nice pool, good hot breakfast selections. I will definitely stay here when passing through Madison in the future.

• Stayed: June 2013
MadisonStaybridgeGM, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Madison East, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm extremely pleased to learn everything was good for you and that we had earned your return business; we will be definitely looking forward to welcoming you back. Thanks again for staying with us!

Fausto C.