“Great place bad service”

Staybridge Suites Madison East
Ranked #25 of 63 Hotels in Madison
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Upon checking in I was suppose to check in a little earlier than normal, (perks of being a Elite Platinum member) anyway, as I arrived I wasn't greeted nor did they have a room ready for me. I was told to leave and come back at 3:00. I told the front desk staff that I had asked for a early check in because I had a early flight and wanted to start on some work I had for Monday morning.

Anyway after standing at the front for 45 mins I was giving a room, didnt get my bottle of water as a Platinum member and wasnt even told about the hotel since Ive never stayed here before.

Otherwise the hotel is a nice place to stay but asking for the front desk staff to be pleasant and help the customer isnt too much to ask for.

Ive read the other reviews and most of them say the front desk staff are great maybe I the bad one out of the group.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
MadisonStaybridgeGM, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Madison East, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I am truly sorry to learn you experienced poor service at our hotel during your recent visit; I firmly believe that in our industry we don't have an excuse to provide sub par service regardless of the challenges we may experience as operators. I will address your comments with our staff and make sure we work our hardest not to fall short of our guest's expectations in the future. I also read your review through our brand survey system and will make sure to contact you personally to find a way to repair the bad impression we have caused. Thanks again for your patronage. Fausto C.

There are newer reviews for Staybridge Suites Madison East

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I found the Staybridge to be clean, comfortable and spacious. A full kitchen is a huge perk. There is a ton of space in the room - you could never feel cramped. I really liked the complimentary breakfast. They provide a wide variety of food including many healthy options. Staybridge is within walking distance from Pooleys, which is a bar and grill. I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. We are extremely happy to hear you had a chance to enjoy many of our amenities, and that your recent stay has been quite pleasant. Thanks again for staying with us; we will be looking forward to seeing you again. Fausto C.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We have stayed here twice now. Its a winner. Affordable, comfortable, clean, great staff, nice pool, good hot breakfast selections. I will definitely stay here when passing through Madison in the future.

• Stayed: June 2013
MadisonStaybridgeGM, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Madison East, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm extremely pleased to learn everything was good for you and that we had earned your return business; we will be definitely looking forward to welcoming you back. Thanks again for staying with us!

Fausto C.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

This was a fabulous find. Spacious suite for an amazingly low price (Friday night stay). The rooms are well laid out, well appointed, with a full kitchen, and quiet and private. Nice pool, hot tub and workout room. Seems really fresh and new. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Love this place!

Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Love this place!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
MadisonStaybridgeGM, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Madison East, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear Jim,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad to learn you enjoyed our facility and that everything went great during your visit. We will be looking forward to welcome you back in the future; let us know if there is anything we can do to accommodate you better next time.

Fausto.

Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

When checking in, my reservations were incorrect(my company made them). The lady at the front desk was very helpful. The room was clean, smelled clean, and the rest of the hotel was the same. They have a social hour during the week with complementary food, beer, and wine. Everyone is nice and helpful and my stay was a pleasure as always.

• Stayed: May 2013
MadisonStaybridgeGM, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Madison East, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Thank you for the kind comments and for the returning visit. We are glad you enjoyed our social hours; it is a pleasure to share that time entertaining our guests. I am glad the staff was able to rectify the mistake on your reservation and take good care of you. We look forward to continuing to serve you. Regards, Fausto.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

The General manager Fausto Coello was very friendly during our stay. We stayed for three nights on a business trip. Fausto treated us like guests in his own home. They had an open bar every night we were there. This made it easy to relax right after a long day and not have to take off and find a place for a drink and some food. The pool was relaxing and not crowded when I went for a swim the last night we were there. Breakfast buffet was always fresh and hot.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
MadisonStaybridgeGM, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Madison East, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property and for your kind comments. I'm glad to read you were able to enjoy your visit and we made a good impression on you. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

The service was excellent. The rooms were large and clean and the complimentary breakfast helped to get the day started right. The location is convenient to east and downtown Madison. The living area provides a good place to relax with family.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Bamaken,

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel. We are all extremely happy to learn you had a great stay and that everything went well during your visit. We will be looking forward to seeing you in the future. Warm Regards, Fausto