“Quick meal while shopping!”
Review of Pasqual's Hilldale

Pasqual's Hilldale
Ranked #560 of 990 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Madison, Wisconsin
“Quick meal while shopping!”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Located at Hilldale Mall across from Sentry Foods is a nice place to have Mexican food and drinks. I love the salsa & chips! Inside and outdoor seating, good for entire family.

Madison, Wisconsin
“Good Food”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

the only bad thing was that it was SO SUNNY and there are no shades on the windows so someone gets blinded. it was unpleasant. it was busy and the wait person kept us in chips and salsa and also in drinks.

• Visited July 2012
Madison
“Best in Madison”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Great food. Decent service. Did I say great food? They have the largest selection of tequila I've ever seen, and there food is always deliciously fresh. I highly recomend Pasqual's.

Madison WI
“Okay...”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

It wasn't busy on the Saturday we stopped in for lunch. I requested a table against the wall vs the window and was told we couldn't sit there because that wait person already had enough tables. Apparently even though the place was only 1/4 full if that, it was a bit busy for our waitperson where we were seated as it took her a good long while to make her appearance. I ordered the pork tamales in red sauce, my companion ordered the chicken quesadilla. While the tamales were delish, the red sauce was in short supply and over to one side of the place. Chicken quesadilla was very bland. I tried a vojito and it was just okay...no great shakes.

• Visited May 2012
Middleton, Wisconsin
“I don't always drink tequila...but when I do I choose The Agave Bar”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

There is no better selection of tequila anywhere. Pretty overwhelming at first, but most of the bar staff are schooled in the selection and they aren't afraid of telling you their favorites. Food is pretty good to. The green chili stew goes well with a winter day. The enchiladas with mole are another good choice. But tequila is the star here.