“Quite pint, good conversation”
Review of Madison's

Madison's
Ranked #214 of 1,065 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: American
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: E. Doty Street
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

So a random stop into Madison’s, more out of curiosity than advertisement. A couple of enjoyable drinks with lovely conversation from Casey (if memory is good). Nice atmosphere, clean and inviting. Food looked good, observation only. Another of Madison’s bars of note, worth a momentary pause in the day or night.

Reviewed March 25, 2018

Overall my experience at Madison's was great. Ordered the Madison burger and topped with with some sort of sausage (thought cheese) mixture and it was definitely juicy. Only disappointment was I was expecting it to be cheesier but it was still great.

Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

We stopped before seeing a show next door on a Tuesday. It is a nice place to go if you don’t want a super long sit down meal. We were greeted quickly and our orders were up just the same. A good beer selection to keep us occupied and good food that isn’t your typical “bar food”. I had mushroom tacos and thoroughly enjoyed them. If you are checking out a sports Game on tv the bar area is decent for that and it’s suitable for a light date or dinner with friends :)

Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

Kaysee, our waitress, was fantastic. She was very personable and checked on us regularly without being intrusive. The wine was good, but very pricey. The Caesar salad was fresh, but odd. I've never had raw onions sliced and mixed in with Caesar salad. I like onion. A little would have been fine, but there was so much and the onions were so strong, it overpowered the salad.

Reviewed November 8, 2017

I have not eaten at Madison's, though friends have said they enjoy eating there. I've been to Madison's for drinks and the bar staff has always been fast and knowledgable about the wines or other drinks we requested.