“Best Lunch Spot on the Westside”

R.P. Adlers Pub & Grill
Ranked #24 of 1,014 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Established in May of 2006, R.P Adler's specializes is cooking our food to order. We use the freshest ingredients and prepare our food the way our guests like it! Our service is a good, old fashioned, the guest is always right, mentality. You never leave R.P Adler's hungry!!!
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Great food with a friendly and efficient staff! Adlers is a great place for a business lunch. Whether I'm dining alone or with a business colleague, Adlers has been the ideal spot to do lunch.

On my recent visit, I tried the Cod Sandwich and I have to say, it was the best fish sandwich I've ever had. Tender and flaky cod served with lettuce, tomato and onion on a sandwich roll with tartar sauce on the side. This will be my new go-to lunch choice.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

One of my favorite local restaurants is Adlers. I love the atmosphere and the menu selections. in all of the times I've been there, the food and beverages have been consistently above average for the price. The wait staff are friendly, and the service is fast. I would recommend Adlers to anyone who is looking to dine at a well managed restaurant. Thanks to Randy and his staff!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Adler's is very close to where we live so I was really hoping it was as good as these reviews state. We had tried it about two years ago and were unimpressed but decided to give it another shot

It was just my husband and I going for dinner on a Thursday or Friday night. There were not many other patrons in the dining room but there were some people in the bar, most likely for Happy Hour. While the service we received was adequate there was nothing exceptional about it at all.

The food was not good. I mean, it was edible, but I am pretty sure I could have made a better burger at home than the one I received. My husband's food was also very underwhelming.

Again, we really wanted this place to be good. But it is just not. I will definitely not give this place any more tries.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Good food and consistently good service! The wait staff always is friendly and respectful and anticipates any need for refilling our drinks. The food is good and healthful and expeditiously served.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

This restaurant has a cozy atmosphere and delicious food. The staff makes one feel welcome and comfortable. It has an unique/gormet menu that makes it difficult to decide what to choose!
Whatever I have chosen, it was excellent.