“Smoked Pork Mac N Cheese”

R.P. Adlers Pub & Grill
Ranked #24 of 1,014 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Established in May of 2006, R.P Adler's specializes is cooking our food to order. We use the freshest ingredients and prepare our food the way our guests like it! Our service is a good, old fashioned, the guest is always right, mentality. You never leave R.P Adler's hungry!!!
Reviewed April 2, 2013

This restaurant was just across the street from my hotel and I loved that I was able to just walk over. The staff was extremely friendly. I sat at the bar, which wasn't extremely busy on a Monday evening, and the bartender acknowledged me quickly. She explained the different beers on tap and gave recommendations on food. I tried the Pork Mac n Cheese and man, I will be dreaming of this stuff for many years! The server went above and beyond in recommending other places to eat during my stay.

1  Thank asumrall

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I visit Adler's about 3-4 times a month, and have never had a bad experience. The food (and food selection) is great. Try the perch on Friday night--it's the best--and you'll have some to bring home! The flatbread pizzas are also great. Prices are reasonable, and wait staff is wonderful. The atmosphere also brings you back. Terrific job all around.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

R.P. Adler's is located right next to Brennan's on Watts Road. We had always thought it was a restaurant that served "bar food" -- burgers, fries, deep fried foods. Boy, were we pleasantly surprised when we stopped there with our Mom on a recent Saturday. We were seated immediately by a very friendly hostess. We ate in the back room, which was quiet enough for us to hear each other talk. There were several things on the menu that we all wanted to try as the descriptions were so tempting. My Mom-in-law and I ended up having the peppered salmon salad. It was delish. The salmon was correctly cooked, soft, juicy, slightly crispy around the edges. I asked our server to give my compliments to the cook. My Mom-in-law, who's not a big fish fan, also enjoyed the salad. It was served with a very light, perfectly dressed citrus vinaigrette. The salad also included artichoke hearts, and they were a great addition to the salad. My husband enjoyed the Buffalo chicken sandwich with kettle chips. No complaints from him! We enjoyed Adler's so much, that we almost went back again that evening for dinner! We'll be doing that during a visit to Madison in the near future.

1  Thank divaw0rld
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We get together with friends for "Thirsday Nite" at Adler's. Its always fun. The staff knows us and treats us like regulars, they even know what we're drinking, Specially Ashley and Carly. The appetizers are great and the food delicious. They even send us a newsletter and an Anniversary card with some offer in our Anniversary! It's a cool place to hang out. I love the terrace in summer and even for a smoke in winter. You should try it.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Had the Grilled Salmon sandwich. Best I've ever had and the mashed sweet potatoes were great!!!. We have a hard time going to other reaturants any more. The food is so great and the atmosphere is great. We love this place!!! We are Friday regulars!